Collapse
No announcement yet.

- The All Encompassing Official Pac vs Margs RBR and Discussion Thread-

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to Tony's heart & courage, the man is a warrior who would go out on his shield.
    Manny's just a freak of nature...period. I have much more respect for pac now, not for his ferocity but for his show of compassion to margs in the last two rounds.

Manny is true class.

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      sorry to bust ya bubble there my dude...but I think tonight's 12 round beatdown that Manny handed Marg is proof that Shane packs a bigger punch than Manny Pac....Marg was out in 8 and fell in 9 against Shane....he didnt make to the finish line....don't get me wrong, Manny REALLY ****ed Marg up...but Shane put him outta his mind....literally and physically!!
      with that said PAC-Mosley is looking interesting? It will be an all out war while it lasts ....

dont get me wrong, the fight I want to see most is PAC-PBF but if that could not be made they should give as some options ... williams, martinez, bradley, berto ...

Comment

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        sorry to bust ya bubble there my dude...but I think tonight's 12 round beatdown that Manny handed Marg is proof that Shane packs a bigger punch than Manny Pac....Marg was out in 8 and fell in 9 against Shane....he didnt make to the finish line....don't get me wrong, Manny REALLY ****ed Marg up...but Shane put him outta his mind....literally and physically!!

I'm sure I read it somewhere that Margo has to lose 35 lbs. a week before his fight with Sugar Shane, according to his former disgraced trainer, Javier Cappitello. Losing that much poundage in so short a time will make any boxer susceptible to being KOed...

Comment

• pbf vs pacquiao will be next i hope

Comment

• Originally posted by rican411 View Post
            Margarito did basicly the same as Clottey. Even tho Margarito claimed he wasn't him, but better lol
            Are you even serious?

You don't deserve to post.

Comment

• Manny was a beast in there tonight. Marg was the bigger guy but Pacman gave him a kick-ass beating he would not forget foe a long time. Manny is a real class act. He said he took pity on him in the last 3 rounds and didn't want to punish him anymore. Manny kept on looking at the referee starting the 9th round to have him stop the fight. Cole should have stopped the fight with theat kind of beating. I hope Margarito is okay though. Congrats to Pac for winning his 8th division title.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mana$$aMauler View Post
                Maybe Pac has lost his ability to close. He started taking it easy on Margarito.

"I told the referee, `Look at his eyes, look at his cuts," Pacquiao said. "I did not want to damage him permanently. That's not what boxing is about."

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=5804295
                A true gentleman Pacquiao is. I really don't know why this kind of a person is being hated by some boxing fans. Man, if someone call me a ***** (puto), I'd try my very best to smash his ****ing face.

Manny, forget Floyd. Take on the Klitschkos.

Comment

• Brandon rios eat ur words mother.......................fker

Comment

• Margarito should have learned about head movement and footwork at some point, instead of blocking punches with his face. Manny was punching through and around his guard because he wasn't moving at all. He just stood there like a punching bag, not even using his reach advantage for jabs, because he's slow as ****, and has no idea how to move. I'm glad he got ****ed up so badly. The only thing that sucks is he'll probably get another big fight for being a "warrior." If he'd gotten violently KO'd, people would say he's shot. I think he is a shot fighter without the loaded gloves, so hopefully whoever else fights him next ****s him up badly.

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                      with that said PAC-Mosley is looking interesting? It will be an all out war while it lasts ....

dont get me wrong, the fight I want to see most is PAC-PBF but if that could not be made they should give as some options ... williams, martinez, bradley, berto ...

Pac vs SSM at 147 even at this stage is a fight i would support much more than the last two fighters manny has fought.

Comment

Working...
                      X