No announcement yet.

Rafa Marquez gettin knocked out by one punch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
    my favorite fighter is miguel angel. Why would i hate ricans, im from ny and a bunch of my friends are rican. Im not mexican either, so tell me
    why would i hate you guys?
    THats what they all say, I ain't no sucker, you made a dummy account, just to bash PRs. IF their your friends, why would you post on the intrnent you hate them? Cause you are a slime ball....its fight weekend, Juan Lopez fans are doing what every boxer fan do, and thats disscuss an up coming fight. YOu wanna make it personnal, than cry about it when you get offended. lol

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
      THats what they all say, I ain't no sucker, you made a dummy account, just to bash PRs. IF their your friends, why would you post on the intrnent you hate them? Cause you are a slime ball....its fight weekend, Juan Lopez fans are doing what every boxer fan do, and thats disscuss an up coming fight. YOu wanna make it personnal, than cry about it when you get offended. lol
      lol ok my emotional buddy
      keep thinking that

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
        lol ok my emotional buddy
        keep thinking that
        rican has a point. Ignore this threads if you really dont hate ricans.

Comment

I hope Marquez wins but i know it's gonna be hard for him, either way Juanma will get Knocked Out next year by Gamboa

Comment

Working...
          X