Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hunter Says Canelo is Doing Golovkin Dirty With Flat Fee Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
    nothing personal but im
    So tell me how do you see Canelo options to make 1 mln+ PPV fight, besides GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sancho Puncho View Post
      So tell me how do you see Canelo options to make 1 mln+ PPV fight, besides GGG.
      3+ mil for khan.

nuff said

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        I think you're right, they'd bring a bigger purse for Saunders though the risk is much worse. It's an awkward fight for Canelo whod struggle with Bjs movement, though he's guaranteed to get the decision. It'd also sell poorly, and Saunders would want way more than Canelo would give an opponent like that
        Also BJS overvalued himself to the point that he rejected all fights that made good sense in 2016. GBP showed him that they will not overpay for his title, when they didn`t accomodate his financial demands to fight Rosado on Canelo undercard. Now, when BJS feels the breath of Khurtsidze on his back, he really has no better options than to go to Kazakhstan.

Comment

3+ mil for khan.

nuff said
          This is past event. He is running out of options now.

Comment

This is past event. He is running out of options now.
            lordy.......

Comment

lordy.......
              You don't see a difference between Khan and BJ Saunders as the B side? Still no clue eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                You don't see a difference between Khan and BJ Saunders as the B side? Still no clue eh?
                this is where i get off of the ''3g has more $$$$$ options than canelo'' merry-go-round.

Comment

this is where i get off of the ''3g has more $$$$$ options than canelo'' merry-go-round.
                  OK I don't believe GGG has more money options at all, Canelo is much lower risk even if GGG may bring some of them more money. But his numbers are dropping when he should be taking over the sport, and the reason is his rep tainted by the duck of GGG, who's always gaining

Comment

• Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
                    Yep.

Golovkin had no right to command anything in reference to Cotto, and he does not have one with Canelo.

Bear in mind that Loeffler said that Golovkin had no issues going down to 155 to fight Canelo before the Cotto-Canelo fight, and then when Canelo won he called Loeffler's bluff. When that happened, Golovkin team was like "oh hold on a minute we fight at the 160 limit!!!"

...but #154-168doe

FACT: after all that 154-168 talk, Golovkin should have fought both Cotto and Canelo.....

..... it is totally bizarre that he killed those fights over the weight.....

the fact that those fights did not happen, is entirely GGG's fault

why on earth did Mr 154-168 totally refuse to negotiate with lil old faded 153lb Cotto?

if you answer that question, the situation with Golovkin starts to become clear..... his career has been EXTREMELY well-managed, and that is the very nicest way I can say it

Comment

Canelo doesn't seem in a hurry or particularly interested to get that WBO belt. He may fight Saunders, but probably won`t pay much for his belt. The only really interested party in WBO belt is Team GGG. I believe they can offer even more money to BJS than Canelo.

you're dreaming, they offered Saunders 1.5mil, then lied about it

yet another one of the bizarre decisions made by Team Golovkin

you could almost think they don't want meaningful fights

why do YOU think Golovkin totally refused to negotiate on weight with lil old faded 153lb Cotto?

Comment

Working...
                      X