The Spence ******ation is unreal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post

Sure...whatever
    Thanks, you just confirmed my hypothesis.

Comment

• Spence doesn't fit the criteria of a Brook mandatory he's not a complete no hoper

Comment

• Originally posted by Preston/Mac/spi View Post
        Spence doesn't fit the criteria of a Brook mandatory he's not a complete no hoper
        This. ^^^^^^

End Thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
          Its going to be embarrassing when we have Spence-Berto for a vacant title, and fans on here coming out of the woodwork hyping up even more afterwards. The usual 'Spence would KO Pacquiao or Brook doe' etc. The excuse for his resume will be: oh but Brook wouldn't fight him.

Yet at the same time, they won't apply this to Golovkin. Lets see the prime suspects on here at it yet again.

I'll leave judgement on Spence till he actually beats someone in the top 10. For now, he looks to be a decent
          fighter in a pretty poor division
          What does Golovkin have to do with this thread?

I don't see anyone saying that the unproven Errol Spence is P4P #1 or the greatest welterweight who ever lived just because he keeps crushing his opponents. So any comparisons to Golovkin fanboys seem to be quite a stretch.

Speaking as a Spence fan all I want is for Kell Brook to honor his mandatory. But if not then I want him to hand over the belt so Spence can fight for it.

It's very simple.

Comment

Working...
          X