Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Lomachenko is Intrigued By Prospect of Fighting Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can get behind this fight but 2017 needs to have Loma do everything in his power to get and win that Salido rematch and fight a 3rd fight too.

Comment

• Originally posted by el_locoteee View Post
      Don't worry Papa Arum will not make this fight happen. Too risky. Instead lets just use Gamboa name but end up fighting and unknown boxer.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Gamboa seriously needs a tune-up. Maybe not a tune-up, but going straight to a Lomachenko fight doesn't seem like the smartest thing to do. I'd rather Gamboa vs. Salido 2. A lot has happened since their first fight.
        No network will pay for a Gamboa tuneup. He's pretty much at the stage where he can only get a fight date if he's the B-side to an up and comer.

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
          No network will pay for a Gamboa tuneup. He's pretty much at the stage where he can only get a fight date if he's the B-side to an up and comer.
          Arum using his old formula an his new watered down version of Pacman.

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
            He was about to have a tune-up in France before his opponent got busted for drug smuggling or something on the week of the fight (lol). As long as his purse demands are realistic I don't see why he can't quietly spend the first half of 2017 getting tuned up. Though of course he's not a guy who's known for his business acumen or long-term career planning...

Comment

Working...
            X