Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do people automatically assume manny would run thru jmm??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah people always go on like they know everything, writing JMM off like he was nothing... They go on like they know everything about boxing, well JMM not only beat Pac at 147 but he KO him so badly they had to accuse him of roiding up. Thanks to JMM random testing became very important in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pu$$yKiller View Post
      If Katsidis can drop him....
      So what you pussssy. U dont know **** about boxing, none.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        since moving up to 135, we've seen JMM get rocked by guys like Diaz and put on his as5 by Katsidis...he had ZERO power to earn Floyd's respect when he moved up above 140

at 147, JMM vs PAC is a bigger mismatch than Shane-PAC
        Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        I'm a big Marquez fan, and not really a Pacqiauo fan, i felt the first fight was a draw, the 2nd fight Marquez won quite clearly IMO, but if they meet later this year at 147, Marquez doesnt see the bell for 12, i am absolutly confident of that.

A 130, Marquez had what it takes to beat Manny. Having him fight Manny at 147 is damn near cruelty.
        Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        But Manny is no longer a 135 pound fighter he’s a full fledge welter, ONE time or not Manny beat beats JMM at this weight decisively.
        Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        That’s precisely my point above 135 JMM is irrelevant technically skilled or not he can’t hang with a 147 pounder especially one of Manny’s caliber.
        Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        please dont tell me that JMM has the same power above 130 as PAC does
        Originally posted by Khalid X View Post
        1. Marquez with extra weight is slow as hell. During the Mayweather fight his timing was off and so was his speed.

2. Marquez stands infront of his opponents and has terrible defense. Given the fact that Manny is a more complete fighter offensively and has improve his power, footwork and technique means Marquez is getting destroyed

Come on man......this is like asking why people think Martinez would destroy Margarito at 160. Using those fights at 126 & 130 is as dumb as using
        Margarito's win over Martinez at WW as a reason to why Tony wins at MW.
        just a few...........

Comment

I'm loving reading this

Comment

jmm probably would've lost a fantasy fight with Mike Alvarado by many predictors, nobody knew he'd find a way to grow into the weight and actually gain the strength to compete and hurt bigger men. And can you blame people? He looked like a retired fat lightweight versus Floyd. This is coming from somebody that actually thought JMM could still give Manny problems at welter cause he knew him so well...I just understand why people had their doubts.

Comment

It looks like my prediction is not on record in this epic thread but I will admit to predicting Pacquao by stoppage in the late rounds and I was wrong. This was for the trilogy. Obviously, everyone's predictions was different for the 4th fight. It was a crazy win no doubt. At the time, Pac was beating everyone Floyd beat but better, so that played a part too. But many, many people were wrong, But that doesn't mean anything, given that JMM was a heavy underdog and was supposed to lose.

Comment

At the time, no one could forsee Marquez lasting with Pac.

Marquez had one fight at 147 and looked awful physically.

Pacquaio looked like a different animal at 147.

Good sight from you Larry to see otherwise

Comment

Well done foreseeing JMM juicing up.

Comment

I didn't think Marquez would see 12 either. It was an impressive performance.

Comment

Styles make fights

Comment

Working...
                      X