Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. Warns 'Fraud' Golovkin: I'm Ready, I'll Take Your Belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy is just trying to make a name for himself by still pretending to wanting to fight GGG. SMH so stupid.

Comment

British World Champion???

Jr. you had your chance and you blew it. GGG was giving you a payday and willing to fight in England....

Comment

The same detail offered to Brook was offered to Eubank jr, Kell took it and Eubank jr did not.
        By beating GGG, Eubank could have started calling all the shots but he is a good fighter with a great name. He has a great work ethic but let's not forget that he has not beat anyone to note yet.
        His father is looking out for him but both think they are the main attraction when clearly not. GGG would smash him

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... la fel a facut si "favoritul" tau, Ward...
          Eh, e cu dus si intors acolo

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
            Eh, e cu dus si intors acolo
            ... nu prea e... Ward e un smecher.... asteapta sa vezi daca chiar se bate cu Kovalev...

Comment

Eubank has lost his opportunity... after GGG's next fight he may have 1 more then there's Fraudverez...figure it out, that's a year-and-a-half down the road ...Goodbye Chris

Comment

Where's the anti GGG brigade? they should be here attacking GGG for fighting a WW... but doesn't seem they want to come here.... would they have to admit that GGG is fighting Brook because Jr made them lose one month.

Comment

Eubank will get the first true beating of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Where's the anti GGG brigade? they should be here attacking GGG for fighting a WW... but doesn't seem they want to come here.... would they have to admit that GGG is fighting Brook because Jr made them lose one month.
                    Lil g is fighting a welter because he is afraid of his mando. Man up lil g and fight Eubank. Lil g hasn't fought anyone. Lil g ducked Ward. Lil g should fight Canelo at 155, Lara at 154, Ramirez at 168, Ward at 175, then Wilder. Youre a gay casual fanboy...

There you go, the typical anti GGG talking points. I hope I didnt miss any, lol

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Lil g is fighting a welter because he is afraid of his mando. Man up lil g and fight Eubank. Lil g hasn't fought anyone. Lil g ducked Ward. Lil g should fight Canelo at 155, Lara at 154, Ramirez at 168, Ward at 175, then Wilder. Youre a gay casual fanboy...

There you go, the typical anti GGG talking points. I hope I didnt miss any, lol
                      Mayweather at 147

Comment

Working...
                      X