No announcement yet.

Mayweather is similiar to Obama and has exposed to racist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
    **** em both(Hillary and Trump). Gary Johnson for President.
    at this point, its regular citizens that are better candidates than Hillary and Trump....Trump just happens to be a bigger joke than Hillary, who isnt far behind

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      That's bull****.

Obama gets "hated" on because he's unconstitutional.

One primary example:

If congress doesn't act.... I have a pen and a phone.

He signs stuff into law that he deems fit. That is unconstitutional by law and completely gets ignored by the mainstream media.

Here's another:

Obama administration responsible for operation fast and furious:

http://www.infowars.com/fast-and-fur...dministration/

Obama authorized a shipment of guns to the Syrian opposition, a.k.a. ISIS-linked militants, on the exact same day he demanded more gun control in response to the Oregon shooting

http://www.infowars.com/obama-arms-i...very-same-day/

there's plenty more.....

now all you gotta do is counter those points and maybe give me some examples of obama doing some actual good.
      Give me a break big Javi Trump sucks and i am white. You and Larry ought to have a spirited debate.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
        lol he didn't change anything but the boldness of the LGBT community, and broke pretty much every promise he made just as the other presidentz have done. the nob@macare was a failure as well... clearly a president just isn't the answer. none of them are attacking the true issues of the world that actually plague the people/citizens working for them, making them trillions
        No offense, but that view is so naive it's laughable. He inherited a country that's on the verge of financial disaster and it has recovered. Supporting LGBT community is the right step in creating a better world. Less hateful more understanding world. While Obamacare is not the best thing in the world, it's definitely a step in the right direction. USA is far behind most developed nations in how it cares for their citizens. No, he didn't hit it out of the park, but he damn sure tried.
        He has tackled the issues surrounding the rights and treatment of African Americans. Did he resolve everything? Fuk no. But if you expected one guy to magically resolve issues that have been built up over centuries, you're a lunatic. The conversations have started, and a lot of the problems that affect minorities are out in the open now.

Also, keep in mind that during the course of his presidency he has had to deal with a Republican majority. It's been extremely difficult for him to push ANYTHING through that he wanted since he's been opposed every step of the way.

If I could, I'd vote Obama in for 2 more terms.. especially given our current choices.

Larry's off his rocket comparing Floyd to Obama though. That was bat**** crazy lmao.

Comment

OOO jesus, these kinds of statement perpetuate racism. "white people are racist" is racist statment.

The thing that boggles me the most is the fact suddenly everyone is "racist" if they disagree with Obama or don't like Floyd.

Its sad logic because it implies there is nothing that white people couldn't possibly like about Floyd or Obama, therefore their dislike is "racism".

The fact is that Floyd has a ton of unlikable traits and I see no problem with white people not liking him, or anyone else disagreeing with Obamas policy, white black, or brown.

Wanna know how many people were killed in Chicago due to black on black gang violence? And we don't here ****tt from the media?violence in Chicago in July 65 people were killed- All black on black crime. Reporting on it wouldn't fit the "evil white man" agenda that's being created. Stop listening to the media, please. Their game is all relative to partisan politics.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            No offense, but that view is so naive it's laughable. He inherited a country that's on the verge of financial disaster and it has recovered. Supporting LGBT community is the right step in creating a better world. Less hateful more understanding world. While Obamacare is not the best thing in the world, it's definitely a step in the right direction. USA is far behind most developed nations in how it cares for their citizens. No, he didn't hit it out of the park, but he damn sure tried.
            He has tackled the issues surrounding the rights and treatment of African Americans. Did he resolve everything? Fuk no. But if you expected one guy to magically resolve issues that have been built up over centuries, you're a lunatic. The conversations have started, and a lot of the problems that affect minorities are out in the open now.

Also, keep in mind that during the course of his presidency he has had to deal with a Republican majority. It's been extremely difficult for him to push ANYTHING through that he wanted since he's been opposed every step of the way.

If I could, I'd vote Obama in for 2 more terms.. especially given our current choices.

Larry's off his rocket comparing Floyd to Obama though. That was bat**** crazy lmao.
            cool, no issues thx for the premise we can agree to disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              OOO jesus, these kinds of statement perpetuate racism. "white people are racist" is racist statment.

The thing that boggles me the most is the fact suddenly everyone is "racist" if they disagree with Obama or don't like Floyd.

Its sad logic because it implies there is nothing that white people couldn't possibly like about Floyd or Obama, therefore their dislike is "racism".

The fact is that Floyd has a ton of unlikable traits and I see no problem with white people not liking him, or anyone else disagreeing with Obamas policy, white black, or brown.

Wanna know how many people were killed in Chicago due to black on black gang violence? And we don't here ****tt from the media?violence in Chicago in July 65 people were killed- All black on black crime. Reporting on it wouldn't fit the "evil white man" agenda that's being created. Stop listening to the media, please. Their game is all relative to partisan politics.
              Its because people have become intellectually lazy. They'd rather support an over-simplified slogan over researching and analyzing things themselves due to their own laziness or lack of intellect and well, that kind of arguing "wins" their conversations. Ironically, that is the same tactic Trump uses but they hate it when he does it SMH.

Comment

Looool larryxxx... This is golden stupidity even by your standards.

BTW in terms of Obama, unemployment has increased during his time a shootings of black men by the police have also increased. So what did he do for you?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
                  He along with Obama changed the game, they were great at what they did and were only hated by racist who were mad a black man was on top. That is why Trump is getting support because the racist people have been exposed..similiar to how lesser talented fighters who accomplish far less then Mayweather get praised while Floyd was slammed for fighting high level comp..

It is hilarious and it is clear as day that racism is behind it, YEA I SAID IT YA'LL ARE ****ING RACIST.. You call other fighters great who have not even done more then ****ing Berto, yet slam Floyd for fighting Berto for his retirement fight. Go vote for Trump and show your true colors"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" yea we know what that means-translation=make a white man president again...
                  Are you finished?

Floyd got huge credit for the first part of his career, he was raising the bar consistently and actively looking to find his ceiling, he kept taking challenges beating the best and moving up in weight. But at some point he stopped trying to challenge himself or lets say he would challenge himself in one fight and than take an easier one, you could see the moves became more calculated, for whatever reason and I'm not going to get into a debate as to why, but he didn't give the fans the fights they wanted to see, when they wanted to see them. I think everyone wants to see someone challenged, they want to see what a guy is capable of, and of course he isn't going to get the same credit or lets say an inferior fighter accomplishing similar things and getting much more credit. The same way you wouldn't compare a Michelin Star restaurant to a food cart.

A Michelin Star restaurant needs to be compared to another Michelin Star restaurant, Floyd's problem was that he didn't really have too many of those around in his era, well actually only one. So then you start comparing him to Michelin Star Restaurants in other era's, i.e. SRL, Tommy Hearns, Duran, SRR, Sweet Pea, etc. That's a huge compliment to him, because you are as a fan and critic comparing him to some of the best fighters ever, but the flip side to that coin is people are going to be extra critical and extra harsh in their judgments of you, whether it is performance, or opponent selection, more so than his contemporaries and I don't think Floyd could handle that, I think it comes from his insecurities as a person. But when you go around shouting ****ing 'TBE', you can't help but think that he brings that on himself, it has got nothing to do with racism.

Fact of the matter is, every 10 years or so a really special African American fighter will come along, and sometimes maybe a few, it has come to be expected almost, so when they do people aren't that surprised and they have seen it before, these guys are so good they almost take the drama away from the fights and too much dominance in any sport puts a lot of people off, they want to see that team or individual lose, or at the very least get pushed hard, there have been many Dynasties in sport where people got fed up with the dominance (Australian Cricket team in early 2000's, Barcelona soccer team with Pep Guardiola, Chicago Bulls in 90's). It has nothing to do with Black or White, it is more about unique or out of the ordinary, and African American dominance at the top of boxing has come to be expected, plain and simple.

If Tiger Woods had just been another Jack Nicklaus or whoever do you think he would have been the sensation that he was? Absolutely not, the fact that he was the first hugely successful black golfer played into his hands...big time! The same thing with Lewis Hamilton now in F1, the guy is carrying F1 commercially.

But those guys also get probably the harshest criticism in their respective sports because they are THAT GOOD, not because they are black. I am one of the biggest opposers of racism that you will ever come across, I have been in my fair share of physical and verbal encounter because of it. But this is nothing to with it, you are way off base, and so is Floyd when he talks about it. Ultimately people just want to see close competition, like I said before they don't want to see a team or individual that is sooo much better than the rest, and ultimately I think like the past greats of other era's people wanted to see Floyd challenged more than he was, and he could have given more in certain cases. But he measured risk vs reward, and shouted about the fact, the plus point that is he has retired with a lot of money and his health in tact, the negative is that he won't be remembered in the same light as some of the names I mentioned in terms of his boxing legacy, he didn't put it on the line in the same way.

In terms of Obama, of course there will be people who hate him because he's black, but you have to remember he got voted in to the Oval Office in a country where White Americans (not including white latin's) make up 75% of the population, he became unpopular because he didn't deliver some things he said he would in his campaign I believe.

Long story short is none of your argument or this thread is fact based, it's a moronic rant which has nothing, or very little to do with racism. You come across as much of an idiot and just as bigoted as some of the white racists on here.

SIT DOWN

Comment

based on my experience I met more black people that are racists than other races combined.

true story...

we're all the same... all life forms matter.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
                      It is very racist to insinuate that everyone who supports trump is white and is racist. I will provide 100% proof that this is wrong. Stop whinging and go and help people in the real world. BTW I'm not American and couldn't care less who you vote in. If you're poor or close to it then your getting screwed over either way...

Look at the abuse he gets at the end. Shouting loud doesn't make you right. They're calling Trump racist and saying they should stick together because they're black, IN THE SAME SENTENCE. LOL.

What a mess this bunch of flannels are, getting completely schooled in critical thinking and logic by a kid.

There you go, 100% proof.

I'm embarrassed for these people with sense who try to talk reason, only to be shouted and threatened in return as those arguing have no factual evidence to present, and are running off pure emotion and speculation. I'm not arguing for Trump, but it's clear from an objective viewpoint who is smarter in these videos, and who the emotional wrecks are.
                      great freakin post!

dude with the red hat had answers for all their excuses.

Comment

Working...
                      X