Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the universe come into existance by itself? If so how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the universe come into existance by itself? If so how?

Did God do it? Why or why not?

**** you muddasucka

Comment

Here we go...

Comment

please make it stop

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
          please make it stop
          For real, it's getting old

Comment

You've ever seen god, Alexkid? If so, why talk about him like he's real? You were born and told there's a god and believed it ever since, with no evidence

Anyway, I doubt anyone knows exactly how the universe came to existence. The best explanation we have right now is the big bang

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              You've ever seen god, Alexkid? If so, why talk about him like he's real? You were born and told there's a god and believed it ever since, with no evidence

Anyway, I doubt anyone knows exactly how the universe came to existence. The best explanation we have right now is the big bang
              Yes I see God all the time, hes 9 foot tall, has a magnificent penis so large and big,, he has a big penis, and he is very loving with it to us his children

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
                please make it stop

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

And the Big Bang came from where?

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    And the Big Bang came from where?
                    Nobody knows. But the evidence is stronger, because we know the universe is expanding, which shows that the universe came from a small size

Comment

Working...
                    X