Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fernando Montiel Says Everything is at Stake: I Must Beat Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fernando Montiel Says Everything is at Stake: I Must Beat Lara

Three-time world champion Fernando "Kochulito" Montiel of Los Mochis, Sinaloa Mexico will return to the ring on Saturday April 30 as part of the card the TGB will promote from the StubHub Center and that will telecast live on Fox and Fox Deportes as part of Premier Boxing Champions series.
    [Click Here To Read More]

2 much of a chew 4 a once excellent champ who has moved up so hi he can't handle the bigger guys...his once potent punch now lacks...sad.. friend of El Chapo, check it out...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
      2 much of a chew 4 a once excellent champ who has moved up so hi he can't handle the bigger guys...his once potent punch now lacks...sad.. friend of El Chapo, check it out...
      Was there anything behind that connection other than El Chapo being founded in his house? That did seem really suspicious at the time.

Comment

all those sinaloa fighters are connected to chapo.

chavez jr baby momma has her first kid with chapos son who was killed in a shootout.

Comment

For a second I thought, Montiel gained 40 pounds on purpose to meet Erislandy Lara lol

Comment

Originally posted by sanluisjerzy View Post
            Was there anything behind that connection other than El Chapo being founded in his house? That did seem really suspicious at the time.
            chapo wasnt found in his house..it was another narc..chapo was staying at a house next to his street

Comment

Originally posted by sanluisjerzy View Post
              A lot of $$ kept Kochulito out of jail...a Chapo guard was in his back bedroom...this don't happen up there unless 1 doesn't do 4 the other...

Comment

Working...
              X