No announcement yet.

How about Bradley, Jr. vs Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about Bradley, Jr. vs Cotto?

There was a lot of talk about Bradley, Jr. facing off against Canelo. How about instead of that match-up a match-up between Tim and Miguel is made? (Assuming Cotto wants another fight)

I'd like that fight.

Comment

That's a good fight.

Comment

I've always thought this would be a solid matchup. weight difference might be too much though. Not sure how bradley would look north of 147.

Comment

**** that. Bradley is a small WW, I don't want him vs Cotto when he's getting rocked by Jessie Vargas!

An exciting fight with Cotto would be for the winner of Soro/J-Rock for the 154lbs IBF title. Haymon would bank roll that on Showtime.

Comment

Yeah, why not?

Comment

Bradley used to fight at 154. I always thought this fight would be competitive

Comment

Bradley looked good last fight. He still is a small welterweight without much power. I think Canelo vs Bradley is a mismatch. I am sure Canelo would turn the fight down because a win over the smaller Bradley does nothing to improve his image as an outstanding fighter.He could ignore Bradley's punches and knock Bradley out. Cotto wouldn't beat Bradley as easily as Canelo but he would beat him and probably by KO. Cotto is also too big and too good, with too much power for Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                X