Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it gay to want to have a vagina so another girl can strap on **** it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it gay to want to have a vagina so another girl can strap on **** it?

I was out with a friend for drinks tonight, and he said to me "You know my fantasy, Annie? Just being with someone. Washing dishes with them, cuddling on the sofa... just being together. That's my fantasy."

Well, I took that as my cue, and unveiled 10 solid minutes of pure filth in his horrified direction. Just the usual, like four girls in a row, taking turns to take my chopper up their arses (asses, Fat Yanks) and so on.

But when I told him I worked with a hot Indian girl and I sometimes thought about becoming a blonde girl (not in a Frank Maloney way, but in some shapeshifter way) just so she could dominate and strap on **** me, he was like "that's a bit gay".

Is it?

Not at all. I wish I had a vagina below my dick. Maybe on the underside of my nuts.

Comment

I don't know if I'd want to, but I have thought about what'd be like to get ****ed. Idk. More just out of curiosity.

Comment

Yeah. A girl once said to me that "we [women] have better orgasms". I've often wondered what playing with my clitoris would be like.

How often have you played with a clit, and the girl goes from "I'm not sure I'm in the mood" to gasping in seconds?

Comment

I would want to have beef curtains if I had a vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            I was out with a friend for drinks tonight, and he said to me "You know my fantasy, Annie? Just being with someone. Washing dishes with them, cuddling on the sofa... just being together. That's my fantasy."

Well, I took that as my cue, and unveiled 10 solid minutes of pure filth in his horrified direction. Just the usual, like four girls in a row, taking turns to take my chopper up their arses (asses, Fat Yanks) and so on.

But when I told him I worked with a hot Indian girl and I sometimes thought about becoming a blonde girl (not in a Frank Maloney way, but in some shapeshifter way) just so she could dominate and strap on **** me, he was like "that's a bit gay".

Is it?
            [IMG]http://ist3-2.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/2/U/I/v/2UIv8/Chameleon_dvd.jpg[/IMG]

And

[IMG]http://ist3-2.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/2/U/I/v/2UIv7/51XV4PvufML.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
              I wish I had a vagina below my dick. Maybe on the underside of my nuts.

Comment

That'd be more lesbian than gay.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                  That'd be more lesbian than gay.
                  hahaahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                  X