No announcement yet.

Which is better: AlienS or Terminator2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is better: AlienS or Terminator2

What Movie is the better, have fun arguing ****ers..

AlienS
    34.62%
    Terminator2
    65.38%

The poll is expired.

Terminator 2 was ****ing awesome.

Comment

terminator 2

Comment

I didn't like Aliens as much as Alien, but 'game over man, it's game over' makes that film.

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
          I didn't like Aliens as much as Alien, but 'game over man, it's game over' makes that film.

i believe that was not even in the script, on the spot, how impressive does that look now?

Comment

This is like a tie for me...love them both so much.

Comment

Originally posted by K.Webster View Post
              Alien better then aliens? You are the first person I ever heard say that...aliens blows t2 away in my opinion...I like terminator better then t2 though...

Comment

T2, but Aliens was ****in dope too

Comment

Oooh. Difficult choice.

They suffer from the same cliche's. Especially the comic relief moments and the inclusion of bad child actors.

Id say Aliens. Sigourney Weaver and Lance Hendrikson making the difference.

And the line "I guess she didnt like the cornbread either".

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    Alien better then aliens? You are the first person I ever heard say that...aliens blows t2 away in my opinion...I like terminator better then t2 though...
                    I had an argument with my friend because i said Alien was much better than Aliens.
                    But what i meant was, Alien is aimed at a more mature audience. Horror, suspense sci-fi. Aliens is more action and adventure, more overall entertaining.
                    And as ive got older (30's), Alien gets better, Aliens seems more full of cliche's and explosions.

Its just a preference thing. Both great, but very different films.

Comment

Working...
                    X