Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is breaking bad much superior than the sopranos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

breaking bad.

sopranos is a certified atg and a classic but it had a lot of major flaws.

horrible acting, dream sequences used continually as filler and major plot holes were rampant in the show.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Storylines in **** movies>Lost

F*** that show.
      Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
      The first two seasons of "Lost" were excellent. But, by the second show of the third season I started telling people "these dudes have NO IDEA how to end this show", and it just got worse from there.

The ending was a straight TURKEY. Weak and ridiculous.
      Lost shouldn't even be mentioned among the very good shows of all time. The showrunners (FUCK YOU Damon Lindelof/Carlton Cuse) dropped the ball on that show after season 3. It's sad because the first two seasons (especially season 1) are so goddamn fucking great. I watched the first season recently and it's ALL character development. When the show became more about the mysteries rather than the characters it began shitting the bed. It also pissed me to no end when both showrunners admitted that they didn't know what the hell they were writing about and were just throwing shit in the script to see if it would work.

Comment

Bump in response to the "Sopranos Appreciation Thread". Before BB I would've said it was between "Sopranos" and "The Wire", with the former edging out the latter. I now have BB at the top even though it isn't over yet. I don't see them messing up the series in the last half season, but that does remain to be seen.

Comment

Never really got into the Sopranos....

I did however watch Breaking Bad seasons 1-4 in the span of about a week.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
            Never really got into the Sopranos....

I did however watch Breaking Bad seasons 1-4 in the span of about a week.
            we watched bb 1 to 4 season on dvd and season 5 on tv. (we started late)

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
              Lost shouldn't even be mentioned among the very good shows of all time. The showrunners (FUCK YOU Damon Lindelof/Carlton Cuse) dropped the ball on that show after season 3. It's sad because the first two seasons (especially season 1) are so goddamn fucking great. I watched the first season recently and it's ALL character development. When the show became more about the mysteries rather than the characters it began shitting the bed. It also pissed me to no end when both showrunners admitted that they didn't know what the hell they were writing about and were just throwing shit in the script to see if it would work.
              they should have ended it at season 3 or 4?

Comment

The Wire is superior to both.

Comment

Deadwood is where it's at.

Actually, I never watched the Sopranos. Breaking Bad is a good show. However, the first season is by far superior to the subsequent seasons, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                    The Wire is superior to both.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X