Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez lack of discipline on 24/7 when it comes to training. Thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will say this though, Jr. is gonna go out on his shield when Martinez is beating him down.

Comment

Chavez and the clowns on this site who are fans of this fraud may be in for a rude awkening sept 15th

Comment

I tinks I might just shed a tear o joy when Chavez tells his coach to toss in da towel.

Comment

Oops i meant chavez jr who is 1/1000000 of what his father was

Comment

Well sometimes its hard to tell because a lot of this is perception and to create drama for fights. They use clips and situations to make things look competitive or to stir up controversy. I think Jr. really thinks he will win and as I said before he relies on his chin and his size. His father is a legend so I think he feels that it is fate that he keeps winning and becomes a legend himself. It is fine that he thinks that and I really have nothing against the kid but I just don't see him winning this. Unfortunately, he has already gotten several gift decisions and Sergio is about as popular in the US as a case of herpes so there is no way in hell (and we all know it) that he is getting the nod over Jr. Sergio has NO choice but to stop Jr. He may end up gassing himself out or making mistakes by doing so too, it is possible. I think Sergio's only weakness really is his midfight lapses and as good as shape as he is in, he does not like pressure one bit, it is very obvious. Jr. is just going to keep coming forward, guard up, bullying him, leaning on him with his size and trying to rip hooks to the body. The fight is Sergio's to lose not Jr.s to win. If Sergio stays out of the corners and off the ropes and uses speed and movement he can hopefully stop Jr. I think Jr. needs to take this more seriously though and take Sergio VERY seriously. I do hope to see Jr. laid out on the canvas though. Sergio was right as well too, once Jr. takes a beating (if he does I mean), all the mystique and hype is over and his career will go downhill.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFanatik View Post
              Whats every1 think about Chavez' training regimen?
              I said it a year ago. JR doesn't need a training camp to beat the hell out of Suckgio Craptinez.

Comment

Working...
              X