Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does the IBF sanction Spence/Ocampo but not GGG/Vanes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    How did Jessie Vargas pursue the IBF mandatory position? He just fought a WBC eliminator. The problem is you have no idea how boxing operates.
    I understand perfectly how boxing operates which is why you chose the word "pursued". I see through guys like you.

I named the only qualified contender who has fought top ranked contenders and champions and totally ignored your slippery ass word "pursued" . You chose to type that word "pursued". That's the type of poster you are. You're Boxingscenes sycophant. Foh with your lunacy. Next topic.

Comment

And none of them beat him. I don't think you understood what he was saying lol

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Lol ocampo would not be the biggest upset in boxing. He opened up at like -5000 most of ggs opponents were -10000

Comment

You're making yourself look silly

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        You say the same **** to other posters you ****en lame. Nobody gives a rats as what you think. The IBF rankings are frauds. And youre a fraud fan for defending their position. Fraud.

Comment

I understand perfectly how boxing operates which is why you chose the word "pursued". I see through guys like you.

I named the only qualified contender who has fought top ranked contenders and champions and totally ignored your slippery ass word "pursued" . You chose to type that word "pursued". That's the type of poster you are. You're Boxingscenes sycophant. Foh with your lunacy. Next topic.
          why wasnt lebron james in the chinese basketball league finals this season?

how can you get an opportunity without pursuing it?

vargas is going after the wbc title. he could have had an ibf eliminator if he wanted one. he preferred a wbc eliminator.

Comment

Originally posted by animelive View Post
            Then they should take a look back at their system of picking mandatories. Maybe add a few more steps to their eliminator.
            would make the situation even worse. they already have the most steps, which is why many top fighters orefer pursuing other titles instead.

Comment

Personally I think their route to a title is the easiest, they also enforce their mandatory in most cases that I have seen. Sometimes you do scratch your head how some of their mandatory gets a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                why wasnt lebron james in the chinese basketball league finals this season?

how can you get an opportunity without pursuing it?

vargas is going after the wbc title. he could have had an ibf eliminator if he wanted one. he preferred a wbc eliminator.
                Name someone else who "pursued" the IBF, lmao.

Yesterdays results was the difference between a guy who was ranked high by the IBF without fighting one top 20-30 guy and a guy who has. Great showing eh?

Justify that sycophant. **** the IBF.

GG would've beat the **** out of Derevyanchenko, and you still wouldnt have cared. I care. You must be qualified to fight for a world title sycophant.

"Yeah but Vargas went after the WBC". STFU, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldub View Post
                  You're making yourself look silly
                  Now you're using your ****en alts, lmao. ****en lame...

Comment

I have no clue what you said. If you're making fun of me for using proper grammar then you're just looking more like a fool. You clearly have very biased opinions towards the sport. You should start a troll thread for people who don't know much about boxing.
                    Now you're using your ****en alts, lmao. ****en lame...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldub View Post
                      I have no clue what you said. If you're making fun of me for using proper grammar then you're just looking more like a fool. You clearly have very biased opinions towards the sport. You should start a troll thread for people who don't know much about boxing.
                      Justify this sycophant the alt.

IBF Champion: Errol Spence
                      1. NOT RATED
                      2. Yordenis Ugas
                      3. Carlos Ocampo
                      4. Jessie Vargas
                      5. Devon Alexander
                      6. Qudratillo Abduqaxorov
                      7. Kerman Lejarraga
                      8. Keita Obara
                      9. Konstantin Ponomarev
                      10. Zhankhozh Turarov