Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslim Turks bring their bull**** to Tokyo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Yes, and since this is the world wide web, it should count as an act of global terrorism
    The Turks fighting the Kurds in Tokyo? About two or three years ago. But tensions still run high. I went to immigration and four guys, two on two started fighting. I heard some Japanese people say crazy things, like “why are these crazy Muslims here.

But then, many Japanese want all American military bases closed, and they want to amend the constitution to allow for offensive warfare.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane1091 View Post
      zarouka I expected someone like you to start Muslim bashing..4 quality fights this weekend and all you want to talk is Muslim your a fooking disgrace.
      I watched all the fights, they were great. I posted about them in NSB. If Stevenson didn’t find his second wind and land that vicious body shot, I think he would have lost. He really was out of steam at the end.

Whose alt are you, by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        He needs to get cornholed by that big Turkish prison guard (the one that tried to rape Billy at the end).
        He’d love that for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Bumba clot!
          Bombo cloth fi real. Japan girls love dancehall music.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
            I think that countries would be justified in simply saying 'no muslims'. Zero immigrants who are muslims. Even banning islam within the country.

The great moral challenge of the next century is removing islam from the world.
            Several Japanese Shogun starting with Nobunaga and ending with the Tokugawa’s pretty much banned Christianity, and made foreigners who wanted trade with japan to go to predefined ports like Nagasaki and deshima. Foreign religions don’t catch on quickly here. Shinto, Buddhism, and Christianity(Christmas & weddings) are a big deal. Judaism isn’t a big deal, and neither is Islam, not yet at least.

My wife wants to convert to Judaism, but I won’t let her. It would take a few years of intensive studies, and it’s not that important to me.

You can become a Muslim in less than 10 minutes, and get a new Arabic name.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Bombo cloth fi real. Japan girls love dancehall music.
              They do, women globally tend to be less uptight compared to men. They are twerking on the streets in harajuku on the weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                Jews are the big problem in the world spreading their fake news and then it’s Muslims

Jews trying to take over outlets and spreading their bs, these invaders need to be removed, they already control the media and spread fake news

Make no mistake, most Jews are terrorists deep within and then supporting Israel is proof of that

Muslims have a huge issue, they need to cleanse countries

Always funny watching Jews accuse others of crimes when these fckers are the devil in humans among us

Hopefully the next generation of Jews and Muslims end their past masters but it’s doubtful
                Hitler’s long lost son

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  Lol Jews are funny on here

It’s like one ******* calling another *******

An *******
                  When did your man Malik Mohammed Saeed Answari dump you?
                  Was it after you recited the shahada publicly? Did he let you down easy? It seems he left a very deep impression in you, and on you.

Your whole Princess thread kinda discredited your belief system.
                  I liked Princess Di, it’s sad that she died so tragically. Some M16 guy said, off the record that Diana was killed for her love of that rich Muslim dude who died with her.

I was greatly disturbed by her death. I’m glad her son found his princess in the USA!

Hope you find your prince somewhere someday!
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 05-20-2018, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    Hitler’s long lost son
                    Seems that way, and there is a lot of hate in this kid.
                    Perhaps his guru can teach him that his anger is consuming him.
                    Unknown Jewish people’s mere existence seems to upset him greatly.

Comment

Reminds me of the early 90's when I was in Australia. Croatian and Serbian immigrants were fighting in Melbourne.

Comment

Working...
                      X