Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrorist on the loose in Austin TX

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin bomber Mark Conditt blogged that ****sexuality is not natural and therefore gay marriage should be illegal.

It appears Conditt was a student in an online American government class in 2012 at Austin Community College, where he submitted several blogs in which he gave his opinions on a variety of issues.

As for gay marriage, Conditt wrote, "****sexuality is not natural. Just look at the male and female bodies ... It would be like trying to fit two screws together and to nuts together and then say, 'see, it's natural for them to go together.'"

In addition to attacking ****sexuality, he railed on the government providing women with free abortions, saying, "If you can't provide for a child, then don't have sex."

Conditt also talked about doing away with the sex offender registry, commenting "You have to really hate the guy to make him suffer for the rest of his life, even when his prison time is up."

He also blogged in support of the death penalty, saying, "Living criminals harm and murder again -- executed ones do not."
    http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/21/austin...abortion-blog/

PDF of his blog posts

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk...g-posts-01.pdf

Comment

• http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk...g-posts-01.pdf

Comment

• Looking like it's not polically motivated.

Sorry D superfans. I know y'all were really, really hoping and praying the guy would be a rabid Trump supporter.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Not at all.

Nope. Dead wrong.
          Sup, mamabicho.

One: he wasn't from the city limits of Austin, Texas, U.S.A. ... so, your premise -- besides being absolute dog**** from the outset -- was false. Clown.

Two: so ... was he or was he not CONSERVATIVE? Heh. Mamabicho. Pendejo, maricon, mamabicho. How is it that you even have so much expendable time to hit up the discussion boards with Trump two-incher in your mouth at all times? Fellating ain't easy. Mamabicho.

Three: You ignored a certain point, even after going paragraph by paragraph in a detailed manner. I wonder why. Flashback.

Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
          Name some liberal terrorists. I'll name you ten conservative terrorists right quick: Alexandre Bissonnette, Anders Breivik, Jeremy Joseph Christian, Nikolas Cruz, Robert Lewis Dear, James Jackson, Timothy McVeigh, Amanda Miller, Jerad Miller, and Eric Robert Rudolph. ALL CONSERVATIVE. Probably the exact same beliefs as you. (Are you on a terrorist watch list?)
          Add one more name to that list: Mark Anthony Conditt. ELEVEN CONSERVATIVE TERRORISTS. Your people, huh? Heroes of yours, I bet. Later I'll return to add eleven more names. Then eleven more. Then eleven more. And you would ... what ... come up with one or two ideologically liberals who couldn't even successfully kill anyone. To be clear: I am a decorated U.S. combat veteran and a lil' more after my 214 came in. I know you scum when I see you.

Comment

Looking like it's not polically motivated.
            Where did you earn your P.O.S.T certification/qualified Law Enforcement Officer badge from: a Crackerjack box at a San Angelo Colts game?

From a solid red state, check.
            Homeschooled, check.
            Possible religious "mission" according to own mother, check.

"I view myself as a conservative[.]" - CONSERVATIVE, Republican Party registered, Caucasian terrorist Mark Anthony Conditt

Why is it so impossible for you rightwing scum to condemn your own? Why did no other Republican report him?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
              Sup, mamabicho.

One: he wasn't from the city limits of Austin, Texas, U.S.A. ... so, your premise -- besides being absolute dog**** from the outset -- was false. Clown.
              Since you have shown yourself to lack the intellect to engage in adult discourse and you continue to stoop to the antics of petulant children in lieu of an effective rebuttal, I must keep my word and put you on Ignore as I said I would if you couldn't help yourself.

You were warned and given several chances. Maybe next time you'll learn to conduct yourself in an adult manner.

Comment

• 1bad65: Damn, this guy had good Conservative views. Now I see why he attacked a liberal place like Austin.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeltaSigChi4 View Post
                  Where did you earn your P.O.S.T certification/qualified Law Enforcement Officer badge from: a Crackerjack box at a San Angelo Colts game?

From a solid red state, check.
                  Homeschooled, check.
                  Possible religious "mission" according to own mother, check.

"I view myself as a conservative[.]" - CONSERVATIVE, Republican Party registered, Caucasian terrorist Mark Anthony Conditt

Why is it so impossible for you rightwing scum to condemn your own? Why did no other Republican report him?
                  Exactly.............

Comment

All y'all fools who were saying it might be one of us here doing the bombing sure look more stupid than usual.
                    Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Have me on ignore but still reads my post.
                    You never had a problem with stop-and-frisk even when it occurred to innocent people. So no sympathy for pointing to you as a suspect because you fit the description.

you can combine the death count of the timothy mcveighs, anthony rudolphs, las vegas shooter (allegedly), this austin bomber, all the school shootings committed by white people and that death count would be surpassed in less than year by black criminality in one major inner city in america like a chicago.

black criminality and the victims of it happen more often than your white school shooter mass spree killer. stop and frisk worked and it was justified considering the massive amount of crime black people commit despite being only 13% of the population with black males being only 6% of that population. i dont have to OR EVER worry about getting robbed, raped, home invaded and killed by billy bob white guy in the city the way i have to worry about mumble rapping LaTyrone.

the fact that you havent apologized to me, 1bad65, and Jim Raynor for trying to say and report us to authorities for being the austin bomber shows just how hypocritical, arrogant and oblivious you are to your own racism.

none of us fit the profile and none of us have shown any signs of being a white terrorist yet you tried to paint us as evil murderers because you disagreed with our politics.

you even tried play the a threatened victim yesterday by trying to report me to the authorities by taking things completely out of context. you are a piece of degenerate liberal scum for that move.

Usain Bolt is a ped cheat and im glad your lazy degenerate avocado developed brain dead jamaican ass is banned from America and hope the chinamen take over jamaica.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      1bad65: Damn, this guy had good conservative views. now i see why he attacked a liberal place like austin.
                      bingo!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X