Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the U.S. of A belong to Caucasians?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It belongs to white people.

It used to mostly belong to white Gentiles, but now it mostly belongs to white Jews.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      I read a lot of comments online from what I assume are Caucasians. Typically in their comments there is the assumption that the USA is theirs. It seems that anyone (other than Caucasian) here is an "immigrant." For example, I hear the phrase "anchor baby" a lot but weren't all Caucasians an anchor at some point? I also hear, "speak English" but shouldnt the native tongue of this land be some Native American tongue? I also hear, "if you dont like it move back you your country," well if white people dont like it here, where are they supposed to move?

This isn't a I hate you whitey, because I typically RESPECT everyone. My only concern is there is a lot of hostility from my fellow Americans.

Thoughts?

Europeans created USA, the constitution, and all of its institutions and industry. They think it's theirs because they laid the foundations of this country.

Today the country belongs to all sorts of ethnicity's and backgrounds, but European Americans still dominate the landscape politically, and through industry, they also benefit from having the largest population as well.

Comment

How USA became USA isn't even relevant at this time. We came in and we took over. That's how it worked back in those times. Wars over land happened all the time all over the world. It didn't just happen here. If you couldn't properly defend your land, then you would lose it. Simple.

Then Great Britain didn't like what USA was doing. They came over, USA defended the land, and we still have it to this day. If we lost that war, we would all be considered British.

USA as of right now belongs to those who rightfully belong here. That means those who are legally here and follow the immigration or citizenship laws put into place. Doesn't matter where you 'came from.' If you have proper papers proving that you have a legitimate reason for being here, then you're good. If not, GTFO. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Damn, quick to throw out the racist bigot card..

What does anchor baby commonly refer to?

How can one have an actual discussion about anchor babies and not say Mexico?
          They come from all over. The difference is Mexicans are in close proximity while others are flown in to have their babies here

Russians Flock to Trump Properties to Give Birth to U.S. Citizens

While the president rails against children of undocumented immigrants, wealthy Russians rent his condos—at huge costs—so they can have American kids.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/russia...to-us-citizens

Why birth tourism from China persists even as U.S. officials crack down

And in America’s Chinese enclaves, they find a cottage industry of Chinese midwives, drivers and doctors who accept cash and “maternity hotels” — apartments or homes run as hotels for the women during their pregnancies.

Chinese listing sites show several hundred maternity hotels in Southern California, though it’s not clear how many of the listings are active.

Anyone who lies about the purpose of their visit to the U.S. can be charged with visa fraud, but birth tourism per se is not illegal.

“There is nothing in the law that makes it illegal for pregnant women to enter the United States,” said Virginia Kice, a spokeswoman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...220-story.html

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            Damn i never really looked at it like this. How would Mexico treat Americans if they were illegal immigrants?
            it involves prison time and extortion if you're a foreigner and don't have papers in Mexico. Mexico has one of the strictest and most corrupt immigration systems in the world so it's amusing when the Mexican government and its peasantry try to lecture the USA on morality and immigration policy.

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            How would Mexican government and people like me complaining about Mexican privilege, no diversity, road signs in English, and financial assistance?
            LOL he will duck and dodge this question like it's the plague.

funny thing is la raza wants to "take back" our southern states and expect all the free US **** to come with it. realistically, the la raza states will just devolve into a ****hole like Mexico, and then they'll have to smuggle their asses again further up north and repeat.
            Last edited by John Barron; 10-16-2017, 12:29 AM.

Comment

There is no such thing as an anchor baby in Japan.

Comment

Why is America a “stolen” country?

I’ll never understand. You mean this 399714th repetition of the same thing in history is a great travesty?

Comment

It belongs to the nazi space jews.

You'll see. All of you. One day. You'll see.

Comment

Not anymore that **** belongs to tha n1gg@s then the whitey will move to africa and build civilisation there

Comment

Caucasians and Egyptians to be specific.

Comment

Working...
                      X