No announcement yet.

You can support whoever you like

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can support whoever you like

I don't think there is anything wrong with Americans supporting Kovalev instead of Ward, America is a free country. What do you think? Do you think it is alright for Americans to support Kovalev?
    yep
    95.65%
    nope
    4.35%

Nope........

Comment

Stallone supports Everton, an English football (soccer) club rather than a US one, shouldn't be any different with boxing...support the fighters you like watching not for their nationality

Comment

The people who claim they support Ward because he's American are full of shit. So yea, support whoever the hell you want.

Comment

I was pulling for Kovalev in the first fight. Had a bet on him to win by decision.

A bet I believe I should have been on the winning side of, but whatever

Comment

Of course.

People should root for whoever you like.

I will support Sullivan Barrera if he fights Adonis Stevenson, even though Haitian-born Stevenson is a Canadian citizen.

Comment

Yes, we need to return the favor and support Kovalev the same way Putin supports Trump.

Comment

support who ever you want no matter where you or they come from

Comment

I support anyone who i like as a fighter, dont care if they are black, white, or mexican. You cannot deny though there are lots of racially bias people on this site.

Comment

Of course. Professionals fighters do not represent a country, they represent themselves and their promoters and to a lesser extent, their TV deals.

Comment

Working...
                    X