No announcement yet.

Master of Points

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master of Points

People have been complaining about my points. They wonder how I acquire so many. They feel resentful and ashamed of their own puny points whenever they read mine. How do you do it, they PM me, trying to stay polite.

The answer is knowledge, my friends. I have more boxing knowledge than 29 out of 30 posters, which is why I have over 2 quadrillion points tidily in the bank.

Squall in your cocoons, losers. The knowledge proven by my points load is undeniable.

I say something insightful and meaningful, and presto, I have more points as a reward for my boxing acumen.

Try saying something original and insightful if you would like to be a points master too.

I am currently throwing up a web site to help people attain points. Yes, there will be a small charge for spreading this valuable information. But what are a few dollars per month to someone interested in raising the level of their boxing cognizance?

Stay tuned.

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
    People have been complaining about my points. They wonder how I acquire so many. They feel resentful and ashamed of their own puny points whenever they read mine. How do you do it, they PM me, trying to stay polite.

The answer is knowledge, my friends. I have more boxing knowledge than 29 out of 30 posters, which is why I have over 2 quadrillion points tidily in the bank.

Squall in your cocoons, losers. The knowledge proven by my points load is undeniable.

I say something insightful and meaningful, and presto, I have more points as a reward for my boxing acumen.

Try saying something original and insightful if you would like to be a points master too.

I am currently throwing up a web site to help people attain points. Yes, there will be a small charge for spreading this valuable information. But what are a few dollars per month to someone interested in raising the level of their boxing cognizance?

Stay tuned.
    charging people?

with your rep power at 6?
    Last edited by Rockin'; 05-02-2017, 11:13 PM.

Comment

My power is tremendous.

Comment

Working...
      X