Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I stop being nervous around this pretty girl I work with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't think of her as a person, think of her as a piece of meat.

Comment

Approach her as if she already likes you and you already like her. Seriously try to beat it into your head that she wants you and you want her and try to clear your mind from anything else . It just might help you relax and give you some confidence. That will obviously be a huge feat if you are already so nervous but in this case, a little ignorance may help you. I could write a really long post about this but to keep it simple, think positive. Don't dread a rejection or start imagining her saying no, do the exact opposite and try to envision the win. She may still end up saying no but at least you tried and you can just move onto the next one and be proud with yourself that you didn't puss out. Getting rejected is no big deal anyways, and it happens to EVERYONE. No matter how good you think this girl will be, there will always be more to choose from, so just be confident and positive and go try and get along with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Don't think of her as a person, think of her as a piece of meat.
        \

not sure thats a move a shy guy can pull off.
        Last edited by Elroy The Great; 02-06-2017, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Wack off before you are near her, imagine she has skid marks in her panties.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Wack off before you are near her, imagine she has skid marks in her panties.
            LOL. Whatever it takes to calm your nerves

Comment

Stop masturbating then youll be able to talk yo her.

Comment

Fear of rejection is the main thing that holds you back.. Just remember "NOBODY is more valuable than you".

Just sing in your car, get comfortable being silly alone. Do it everyday and watch how you will be doing this in front of people without a care..

Comment

She takes a shit just like you do remember that.

Comment

Tell her, in a serious tone, "You're going to have to try harder than that to get my attention." then leave the room/area. After that, whenever she enters your space, act offended and quickly leave.

Comment

Tell her that your going to rape her.

Now the tables have turned.

She be nervous around you

Comment

Working...
                      X