Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the spirit of christmas posters on nsb should...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the spirit of christmas posters on nsb should...

...reveal their alts. I think it would be hilarious to see who's who, and how well trolled we've been..and how predictable others have been. I know everyone has their suspicions but it would be funny to see how right or wrong we were. We could have a poll for who's alt was the best troll job or something like that.

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    ...reveal their alts. I think it would be hilarious to see who's who, and how well trolled we've been..and how predictable others have been. I know everyone has their suspicions but it would be funny to see how right or wrong we were. We could have a poll for who's alt was the best troll job or something like that.
    Sounds good to me. I'd like to see the secrets revealed. I myself have no alts. It's always just me, but I did think about starting one for fun. Ha. However, there are already so many on here, or so I believe. I hope to see some participants!

Comment

my alts are every account but yours. you have been talking to the same person for years. idiot! oh yeah and merry christmas

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        my alts are every account but yours. you have been talking to the same person for years. idiot! oh yeah and merry christmas
        Ha! You got me good...well played.

Comment

Nice sentiment, but those who have alts are too gutless to reveal them (which is why they have alts in the first place).
          Lol @ people needing other accounts. FFS, if you're afraid to do it on your main, then you probably shouldn't be doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Nice sentiment, but those who have alts are too gutless to reveal them (which is why they have alts in the first place).
            Lol @ people needing other accounts. FFS, if you're afraid to do it on your main, then you probably shouldn't be doing it.
            i don't know what are they so afraid of, i mean... we all know who are the alts and yet they never get banned or anything so... they might as well post all that garbage under they real accounts.

Comment

isaac clarke, kigali, sugarkaine hook, canelomaidana, aboutfkntime would all be revealed to be one user, if people were honest.

Comment

would love to know which idiots alt 'theboxingxpert' was, is 100 percent an alt too because when his old threads got bumped he made a reappearance lol

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Yea that's true. I'm sure there's some who would be too ashamed of themselves to do it...but for others it could be the ultimate payoff. I mean what's the point of trolling if you don't chuck it up in everyone's face at some point?

Comment

Lou Cipher and texasboi15 are my current alts. You're welcome.

....and really the only alts worth making are the ones meant to be funny like the guy that was trolling for Chavez Jr a few years back. Instead all we get are hate alts nowadays where guys like kigali and bambam182 and those other dudes just talk obsessive ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X