No announcement yet.

Asparagus water

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Haha that was awesome man. For the record i do have kale smoothies mixed with other fruit a few times a week but I definitely feel like a total beta when the cashier rings it in.
    I bet, you need to drop that quick and get yourself on a warrior diet

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
      Damn I was too late... I was about to make my trip down to Cali for a few crates of this stuff, so cleansing, makes my spirit animal come out. Oh well, guess I'll slap on my purple skinny jeans and ride my penny board down to starbucks for a Flat White.
      Don't worry man I got you covered, I could produce a few and ship them to you, don't worry I will find a way to put the Fresh foods logo on it, which is most important.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        I bet, you need to drop that quick and get yourself on a warrior diet
        I only drink them because I hate eating vegetables, smoothies and stir fry's are the only way I get them into me. Not sure I agree with that warrior diet, that would **** up my sugar levels.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
          They don't feel bad, they are way too smug after drinking their fresh Kale:

LOL I'm going to post this on FaceBook for all the hipsters to see.

Comment

**** asparagus water.

It's all about that saltwater son.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
              **** asparagus water.

It's all about that saltwater son.
              ****ing Manny

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                LOL I'm going to post this on FaceBook for all the hipsters to see.
                Hipsters make me sick they think things that taste like **** such as brussel sprouts are delicious and that it's cool to pay 16$ for a double in a bar.

Comment

Hipsters make me sick they think things that taste like **** such as brussel sprouts are delicious and that it's cool to pay 16$ for a double in a bar.
                  It sucks because they are all around my age group.

****ing queers

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    It sucks because they are all around my age group.

****ing queers
                    Even at my age they're still around, I see them all the time at the bar with their stocking cap, huge beard and beads on their wrist. So beta.

Comment

Even at my age they're still around, I see them all the time at the bar with their stocking cap, huge beard and beads on their wrist. So beta.

Last year for my birthday we went to this new bar close to my house: ****ing hipster central.

My birthday is in January so the hipster beards were really out

Comment

Working...
                      X