Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think Eddie Hearn would be willing to put Brook in with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think Eddie Hearn would be willing to put Brook in with?

So far he's picked Mandatory Jo Jo Dan, I'll give him a pass. Now Frankie Gavin, lost when he stepped up to European but he keeps banging on about his "prestigious" amateur world title. Next looks look like it will be Rios...Kell slated Algieiri saying he didn't win a round vs Algieri, neither did Rios lmao 120-108, 119-109 . Who do you think Hearn will want his golden goose in with? I'd enjoy watching Brook throw his chocolate Brownie vs Maidana...or even Lucas who said he'l willing to move up for any big fights lol. You're thoughts? This isn't an attack on Brook but rather big Ed, the egomaniac who can't make the big fights.

Carson Jones 3 and Sam Egginton

Comment

Carson jones

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady96 View Post
        So far he's picked Mandatory Jo Jo Dan, I'll give him a pass. Now Frankie Gavin, lost when he stepped up to European but he keeps banging on about his "prestigious" amateur world title. Next looks look like it will be Rios...Kell slated Algieiri saying he didn't win a round vs Algieri, neither did Rios lmao 120-108, 119-109 . Who do you think Hearn will want his golden goose in with? I'd enjoy watching Brook throw his chocolate Brownie vs Maidana...or even Lucas who said he'l willing to move up for any big fights lol. You're thoughts? This isn't an attack on Brook but rather big Ed, the egomaniac who can't make the big fights.
        Hearn hasn't backed down from wanting to put Brook in with anyone, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. If he could put Brook in with Floyd, Manny, or Khan, he'd do so in a heartbeat. Bradley doesn't really bring any money stateside, so if he was willing to travel, they'd take that fight too.

Thurman doesn't bring enough money yet, but you can't point to a single other fighter that Hearn wouldn't throw him in their with, especially at 147.

The real question is whether Golden Boy, or any other promoter, is willing to send a 5'6 Matthyesse, or any fighter, over to an English stadium to tangle with a 5'9 massive welterweight, with pop in both hands and top-level boxing skills, who also happens to just now be starting to hit his physical peak.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          Hearn hasn't backed down from wanting to put Brook in with anyone, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. If he could put Brook in with Floyd, Manny, or Khan, he'd do so in a heartbeat. Bradley doesn't really bring any money stateside, so if he was willing to travel, they'd take that fight too.

Thurman doesn't bring enough money yet, but you can't point to a single other fighter that Hearn wouldn't throw him in their with, especially at 147.

The real question is whether Golden Boy, or any other promoter, is willing to send a 5'6 Matthyesse, or any fighter, over to an English stadium to tangle with a 5'9 massive welterweight, with pop in both hands and top-level boxing skills, who also happens to just now be starting to hit his physical peak.
          Nope.

He'll feed him bums unless they're big money like Khan, Pac or Floyd. Guarantee that.

Comment

Brook will beat jojo, Frankie, and rios by the time fall is here... Then I would look for one last fight vs a "soft touch" and then target khan in 2016 stadium fight..

Comment

I wouldn't be shocked if Bradley went to UK for a title shot...

Comment

Po Po Dan.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Brook will beat jojo, Frankie, and rios by the time fall is here... Then I would look for one last fight vs a "soft touch" and then target khan in 2016 stadium fight..
                  Rios will stop Brooks thats almost a guarantee.

Comment

Rod salka jr

Comment

Working...
                    X