No announcement yet.

Jose Benavidez jr?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Benavidez jr?

He has so much talent, was expecting him to be a top 140lb by now. He has speed, power and an absolutely awesome jab.

Where's this dude gone?

he's had chronic hand issues.

Comment

Injuries is the main factor,,,

but the dude has a bright future if he can stay healthy,,,

Comment

Originally posted by ~Doublechin~ View Post
        He has so much talent, was expecting him to be a top 140lb by now. He has speed, power and an absolutely awesome jab.

Where's this dude gone?

I saw him sparring in Big Bear a few days ago.. Interview/photos/video to drop soon

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          he's had chronic hand issues.
          Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Injuries is the main factor,,,

but the dude has a bright future if he can stay healthy,,,
          Certainly has hope the guy recovers soon. Appears to have talents that would allow him to hang with the best.

Originally posted by FXDaKid View Post
          I saw him sparring in Big Bear a few days ago.. Interview/photos/video to drop soon
          Great look forward to it.

Comment

Certainly has hope the guy recovers soon. Appears to have talents that would allow him to hang with the best.

Great look forward to it.
            I think he could take over the 140 division now that danny, broner, lucas, jmm, ruslan, alvardo, all appear to be heading up in the next 18 months

is he with TR or GBP,, i cant remember, Cause i would love to see him fight either crawford or Figuero

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              I think he could take over the 140 division now that danny, broner, lucas, jmm, ruslan, alvardo, all appear to be heading up in the next 18 months

is he with TR or GBP,, i cant remember, Cause i would love to see him fight either crawford or Figuero
              Pretty sure he's with TR. In top shape i reckon he could box the ears off alot of those that are moving to 147. If i remember correctly he fought his last fight with just his left hand.

Comment

Pretty sure he's with TR. In top shape i reckon he could box the ears off alot of those that are moving to 147. If i remember correctly he fought his last fight with just his left hand.
                he was also holding on for dear life i think 2 fights ago. one guy almost ko'd him..............

i think they went back to the drawing board.........

Comment

Where's this dude gone?
                  He'd be the perfect guy to put a beating on Broner, I'd like to know where's his side kick Frankie Gomez

Comment

He was hurt.... he hurt his hand in his last fight in October 2012... it was injured previously and didn't heal properly. He had to have a couple surgeries with the most recent earlier this year. He had a pin put in his hand (then removed). He's been back in the gym about 6-8 weeks now and is scheduled to fight in Laughlin on November 16th. He is with Top Rank.

Comment

Working...
                    X