Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surfing and/or Windsurfing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bodysurfing (no board) is better than boogie boarding. I never got into surfing, but I wish I had learned when I was younger.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
      Bodysurfing (no board) is better than boogie boarding. I never got into surfing, but I wish I had learned when I was younger.
      It's never too late - that's why I'm trying to learn at my ripe old age.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        It's never too late - that's why I'm trying to learn at my ripe old age.
        To get the best body surfing experience it must be done in Speedo's

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          To get the best body surfing experience it must be done in Speedo's

I don't do speedos; I'm not European

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post

you can't do that on big waves.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                you can't do that on big waves.
                yes, you can. You just have to be a psycho. Check bodysurfing at The Wedge on youtube if you don't believe me. I've taken my share of headstand flips off the sand.

Comment

I windsurf a lot. 1st of all where are you going on vacation? If you wanna learn to windsurf id suggest you take some lessons first. Also do it in a area that has less waves. Still water is great for learning. Then once you get good. Waves are fun for jumps and flips. here is a good video. Only tip i can give you is it is more physical challenging than reg surfing. but fun a hell.

im part fish part man. Live on the beach play on the beach. Windsurfing is my thing for fun. We have no big waves in Miami Beach So windsurfing and Kite surfing is badass here. I love kite surfing!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    That is crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      I windsurf a lot. 1st of all where are you going on vacation? If you wanna learn to windsurf id suggest you take some lessons first. Also do it in a area that has less waves. Still water is great for learning. Then once you get good. Waves are fun for jumps and flips. here is a good video. Only tip i can give you is it is more physical challenging than reg surfing. but fun a hell.

im part fish part man. Live on the beach play on the beach. Windsurfing is my thing for fun. We have no big waves in Miami Beach So windsurfing and Kite surfing is badass here. I love kite surfing!

. Kite surfing is insane.. looks like it would be the most fun of all.. However im not really sure if you can get lessons for that..I know its gotta be harder than it looks

Comment

Working...
                      X