Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Zelenoff vs Floyd Mayweather Sr Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe he got close to Sr but I'm more shocked that he didn't leave in a body bag. Zelly is very lucky that they didn't kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      I can't believe he got close to Sr but I'm more shocked that he didn't leave in a body bag. Zelly is very lucky that they didn't kill him.
      Yet.................

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Sr is still pretty quick

But why the hell was he even sparring Zelenoff ?
        charlie probably came up in there talking ****, that's ridiculous that Floyd Sr. decided to teach him a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
          **** yeah! floyd sr still got it! I dont thnk Ive cheered that much in a "sparring session.

the end though...wtf. that was dirty ****in ****. They all shouldve jumped Zelenoff, I dont understand why they stopped. The kid needs a ****in beat down. There is seriously something mentally wrong with him.

Floyd sr is the man. I hate floyd jr, and he probably still hates his dad. But hopefully he saw this and gives Charlie dumb**** an invitation to spar. he'd **** up Zelenoff good.
          Oh my god, if Floyd did that, I would become a Floyd fan.

Honestly, I didn't think there was anything Floyd could do to make me a honest to god nuthugger of his. But if he handed Charlie an EPIC asswhooping, I would love the dude so much!

Whats funny though is that Charlie was actually trying, and Floyd Sr, was ****ing around, and he was still handling Charlie with ease.

Comment

Serious Charlie tries to woo Lindsay Lohan

Comment

Why was Floyd Snr sparring with a nutjob like Charlie? This **** has to be staged. I mean who didn't expect Charlie to go nutts and throw a cheapshot? He also cheap shotted that one guy who tko'd him.

Comment

Glad that slick African American put him in his place at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by money.j-210 View Post
                  im glad that dude put his ass in the corner and beat him he needed that he should of stomped him a little tho
                  The first time I watched it I thought he came in and pulled him off Floyd, but re-watching, he just ran into the ring and Throttled Charlie in the face.

Comment

This kid is out his fu#king mind

Comment

I want to give it the thumbs up, but I don't want to boost his ego thinking he beat Floyd Snr.

Comment

Working...
                      X