No announcement yet.

People say Foreman had a lot of heart against Cotto but compare him to

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People say Foreman had a lot of heart against Cotto but compare him to

Paulie Malignaggi, his jaw was broke in the 2nd round and went 12 with a prime, Paulie also has broken his hand in many fights an continued on.

Not dissing Foreman he got heart but comparing him to Paulie just has had gone through more.

I don't get the comparisons, other than they're both NY fighters who fought Cotto. Different circumstances in each instance though.

Comment

Who is comparing him to Paulie M? Paulie is a tough bastard, he make not look it though.

Comment

I think hurting your jaw and hurting your leg are totally different things. Mad respect to paulie but once you hurt your knee, you can hardly even stand up and Foreman was trying to box a fight. He could barely even move. At least paulie could protect his face by using his hands and his legs.

I think Foreman wins this one. Mad respect to both men though.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
          I think hurting your jaw and hurting your leg are totally different things. Mad respect to paulie but once you hurt your knee, you can hardly even stand up and Foreman was trying to box a fight. He could barely even move. At least paulie could protect his face by using his hands and his legs.

I think Foreman wins this one. Mad respect to both men though.
          Ya i can see your point,

Comment

Foreman nothing more than a part time fighter full time rabbi.

He injured his knee by running from Cotto the whole fight, he is a disgrace to boxing. How someone of his ability became a champ sums up how corrupt boxing is.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss2k10 View Post

He injured his knee by running from Cotto the whole fight, he is a disgrace to boxing. How someone of his ability became a champ sums up how corrupt boxing is.
              Yes genius, boxing is so corrupt that they (who ever they are....the corrupters) were able to corrupt Santos to such an extent that he pretended to go down near the end of his fight with Foreman, just to make sure that Foreman won the fight.......You are a GENIUS!!o

"They", even found a mysteriouis way to train Santos to put his face in front of Foreman's gloves, you know, they got him to hit Foreman's gloves with his face, to try to hurt Foreman's hands.

Maybe you should do the same......... At least try it....you'll like it !!

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
                Ya i can see your point,
                HITMAN- you have the right idea. And I like Malignaggi too, he gets a lot of undeserved criticism. For a guy like him, small, not only with no punch, but with fragile, easily broken hands, to get into the ring with man-eaters, like he has done, takes a special kind of courage, Foreman has it too, and shouldn't be scorned.

Slean Leat a Chairde.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
                  Paulie Malignaggi, his jaw was broke in the 2nd round and went 12 with a prime, Paulie also has broken his hand in many fights an continued on.

Not dissing Foreman he got heart but comparing him to Paulie just has had gone through more.
                  I think it was his cheek bone that got damaged not his jaw.

Originally posted by Boss2k10 View Post

If Foreman didn't hurt his knee we probably would have seen real running and it wouldn't have been Foreman doing it.

Comment

Hurt leg>Broken Jaw.

Comment

Working...
                    X