Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G.Leon of Boxing Talk ATTACKS Floyd Again! ("The Coonery of Floyd Jr.")

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.Leon of Boxing Talk ATTACKS Floyd Again! ("The Coonery of Floyd Jr.")

THE COONERY OF FLOYD MAYWEATHER, JR.
    By G. Leon

While defining coonery better than Webster's ever could, HBO's most recent edition of 24/7 exemplified the ways that boxing's undefeated pound for pound Picasso, puts his foot down his throat further than his harshest critic ever could.

The position of Leonard Ellerbe, Mayweather advisor and CEO of Mayweather promotions, could be in jeopardy.

Especially if Shane can fill Ellerbe's current role (without having to watch Floyd get his toes did) by holding PBF's feet while he's doing sit-ups.

Mayweather's words. Not mine.

Considering how much more he does for Floyd for a mere one percent, or 10% of what Roger Mayweather makes for playing patty-cake with his nephew, it's a shame Ellerbe lacks the necessary relation to earn more of the money that Mayweather boasts he keeps "all in the family."

What few people realize, is that Floyd Mayweather Jr should be kissing Shane Mosley's ass.

As **********.com first reported, Mosley had no contractual obligation to his partners at Golden Boy Promotions prior to signing for this mega-fight on Saturday night.

Had Mosley simply said no to Mayweather's request of USADA testing, what would Floyd have done? Fight Nate Campbell or Paul Malignaggi?

What could Shane have done?

How about sign with Top Rank to get 50-50 across the board on all of the money for a Pacquiao fight instead of a guarantee plus upside to fight Mayweather AND give him a rematch clause?

Since he's going through with the USADA testing, should a clean Shane Mosley have to give Mayweather a rematch coming off a 16 month layoff with Pacquiao out there?

In my opinion, the answer is a resounding hell to the no!

These are the things that happen when your negotiator also represents the other side of the fence.

Never have I been more sick leading into a fight of this magnitude.

If you believe Mayweather's claims to be requesting such rigorous drug testing in order to clean up the sport are not predicated on his financial woes, why did he fail to make a single statement about the current state of commission regulations in a state as prominent as Nevada during his 18 months off?

If **********'s claims relating to Mayweather's financial woes were false, wouldn't "Money" have spent $50 and frivolously sued us by now? If the story were false, after years of exclusive covrerage, would it be possible for our axe to cut so deep that it inflicts irrepable damage after one negative, but accurate story?

One also has to wonder how much more jewelry Mayweather would own if the remarks about the bull**** security he used to have (as opposed to the "the best he pays for") are true.

Too bad his not so secret service wasn't on board when them Astros rolled into Top Rank's gym with them Rockets.

Source: http://boxing talk.com/pag/article.php?aid=19781
    (please remove space)

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
    THE COONERY OF FLOYD MAYWEATHER, JR.
    By G. Leon

While defining coonery better than Webster's ever could, HBO's most recent edition of 24/7 exemplified the ways that boxing's undefeated pound for pound Picasso, puts his foot down his throat further than his harshest critic ever could.

The position of Leonard Ellerbe, Mayweather advisor and CEO of Mayweather promotions, could be in jeopardy.

Especially if Shane can fill Ellerbe's current role (without having to watch Floyd get his toes did) by holding PBF's feet while he's doing sit-ups.

Mayweather's words. Not mine.

Considering how much more he does for Floyd for a mere one percent, or 10% of what Roger Mayweather makes for playing patty-cake with his nephew, it's a shame Ellerbe lacks the necessary relation to earn more of the money that Mayweather boasts he keeps "all in the family."

What few people realize, is that Floyd Mayweather Jr should be kissing Shane Mosley's ass.

As **********.com first reported, Mosley had no contractual obligation to his partners at Golden Boy Promotions prior to signing for this mega-fight on Saturday night.

Had Mosley simply said no to Mayweather's request of USADA testing, what would Floyd have done? Fight Nate Campbell or Paul Malignaggi?

What could Shane have done?

How about sign with Top Rank to get 50-50 across the board on all of the money for a Pacquiao fight instead of a guarantee plus upside to fight Mayweather AND give him a rematch clause?

Since he's going through with the USADA testing, should a clean Shane Mosley have to give Mayweather a rematch coming off a 16 month layoff with Pacquiao out there?

In my opinion, the answer is a resounding hell to the no!

These are the things that happen when your negotiator also represents the other side of the fence.

Never have I been more sick leading into a fight of this magnitude.

If you believe Mayweather's claims to be requesting such rigorous drug testing in order to clean up the sport are not predicated on his financial woes, why did he fail to make a single statement about the current state of commission regulations in a state as prominent as Nevada during his 18 months off?

If **********'s claims relating to Mayweather's financial woes were false, wouldn't "Money" have spent $50 and frivolously sued us by now? If the story were false, after years of exclusive covrerage, would it be possible for our axe to cut so deep that it inflicts irrepable damage after one negative, but accurate story?

One also has to wonder how much more jewelry Mayweather would own if the remarks about the bull**** security he used to have (as opposed to the "the best he pays for") are true.

Too bad his not so secret service wasn't on board when them Astros rolled into Top Rank's gym with them Rockets.

Source: http://boxing talk.com/pag/article.php?aid=19781
    (please remove space)
    this is stupid more testing is better for the sport im shock more people arent for this

Comment

G.Leon by first round k.o.

Easy work though. Anyone w/ half a brain knows Floyd is fraud from top to bottom.

All Mosley has to do is finish him and rid us of the cancer.

Comment

G. Leon should ****ing suck a dick. Guy's a ******* through and through.

Comment

Coonery? Wow....so articles with titles like that aren't met with any type of outrage?

Comment

more subjective garbage. i dont want my opinion to be changed by force. if he really felt dedicated to the cause it wouldnt be so in ur face subjective. where do they get these guys?

and COONERY? what writer puts a word thats an old school racial epitaph in the title of his piece? wow.

Comment

im not sure what the hell he is trying to prove here? I dont understand leon sometimes

Comment

wow! that's racist. In a way that's unfortunate what goes around comes around. Mayweather has said some nasty things, but it's up to the individual to make a point without stooping to a new low to try and make a point.

I do not support what may says as a human being i have respect for him same with this guy..but going the "race" rout is soooooooo played out.

Comment

Leon used to be on Floyds nuts. Now when Floyd stops doing interviews and chats with him and his website, he turns his back and attacks Floyd? lol hilarious.
                  He wasnt saying any of this when Floyd was consistently on his site

Comment

Coonery???

What an idiot.

Comment

Working...
                    X