This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trigger unhappy View Post
    But they don't hate their European ancestors that brought us here as slaves from Africa. We didn't ask to be here. I would've been fine living in the jungle naked and free.(starving but free)
    I dont dislike african americans in any way...but i suspect that those who do dislike african americans probably dislike them for 1 of 3 reasons.
    1. They are black.
    2. They call themselves african americans when most have never even been to africa let alone be born there.
    3.They say things like...you brought us here from africa...which isnt technically true....people long ago brought african people to the u.s. as slaves...but WE didnt bring YOU.
    You i suspect were born in the U.S. under the same freedoms as everyone else...unless of course you were born before 1955.

Comment

''african'' americans dont like other ''african'' americans too much either.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
        I dont dislike african americans in any way...but i suspect that those who do dislike african americans probably dislike them for 1 of 3 reasons.
        1. They are black.
        2. They call themselves african americans when most have never even been to africa let alone be born there.
        3.They say things like...you brought us here from africa...which isnt technically true....people long ago brought african people to the u.s. as slaves...but WE didnt bring YOU.
        You i suspect were born in the U.S. under the same freedoms as everyone else...unless of course you were born before 1955.
        This is an ignorant approach.... There's a thing called empathy dude... the paradox that racial profiling isn't a problem or a victim of circumstance?

African Americans or rather "Americans" in general since they are shouldn't have to worry about anything if everything was just. Farrakhan says it best, "jump nïggâ jump" since particular abilities are exploited. Didn't the NBA have an executive where he said he didn't want his girl taking pictures with blacks? I remember this.

Anyways, Egyptians were technically black. They had a significant reign and significance to the modern world. History books won't tell you they were "black" doe when many nations within Africa have many shades of black and different phenotypes. African phenotypes have more variations than other lighter or white skin races combined. He human race is awesome. Embrace it, don't suppress the other different aliens

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          This is an ignorant approach.... There's a thing called empathy dude... the paradox that racial profiling isn't a problem or a victim of circumstance?

African Americans or rather "Americans" in general since they are shouldn't have to worry about anything if everything was just. Farrakhan says it best, "jump nïggâ jump" since particular abilities are exploited. Didn't the NBA have an executive where he said he didn't want his girl taking pictures with blacks? I remember this.

Anyways, Egyptians were technically black
          . They had a significant reign and significance to the modern world. History books won't tell you they were "black" doe when many nations within Africa have many shades of black and different phenotypes. African phenotypes have more variations than other lighter or white skin races combined. He human race is awesome. Embrace it, don't suppress the other different aliens
          Oh great, another one...

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
            Anyways, Egyptians were technically black. They had a significant reign and significance to the modern world. History books won't tell you they were "black" doe when many nations within Africa have many shades of black and different phenotypes. African phenotypes have more variations than other lighter or white skin races combined. He human race is awesome. Embrace it, don't suppress the other different aliens

Comment

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/24...ing-truck.html

Here's Big Dumb with his strategy on how to help his people by bringing in more jobs to the country
              Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 07-24-2017, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Ma great great great great great great great great great great great grandady wuz a gypshun kang an sheeeit

Maaphukka done built those pyrruuumids and sheeeeit.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger unhappy View Post
                  But they don't hate their European ancestors that brought us here as slaves from Africa. We didn't ask to be here. I would've been fine living in the jungle naked and free.(starving but free)
                  A better question would be
                  Why do YOU hate African-Americans?

Comment

I've found that the East Asians (especially Chinese) and South Asians here in Vancouver don't like blacks.

They see them as less intelligent, highly promiscuous, more likely to be violent, more likely to steal and otherwise break the law, and always complaining about racism instead of working hard like immigrants do.

Comment

to be honest a lot of the ones on here dont come across as too likeable.

Comment

Working...
                      X