No announcement yet.

Carl "The Jackal" Frampton vs. "El Terremoto" Leo Santa Cruz & Undercards RbR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    The only thing that was clear, was that this was an amazing fight, and I don't give 2 shyts about either fighter, just so you know.
    I agree it was a great fight and Frampton outclassed him it was a clear win for him

Comment

• Okay, Frampton is on the 10th spot of my p4p list. For some reason, I knew he's gonna win that fight, I even don't know why. It's not like he was toying with and dominating Leo, so I'm not 100% sure if he deserves that spot yet.

Comment

• Next time listen to me!. I said I can see a lot of people losing money and that may turn out to be the case looking at the poll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
          Boxing is subjective a lot of the time. I had it 6-6 but could easily see it being 7-5 Frampton.
          it was a 7-5 either way....the UK call literally calling all of Frampton's shots had it even...these guys who are saying Frampton won 8-4, 9-3 are just a bit biased for certain styles....it was a fair decision, and both guys showed good skill in there.

Comment

• frampton didn't beat quigg or santa cruz. some guys have great promoters and hook ups

Comment

• Originally posted by b0x
              They'll never beat aron martinez over devon alexander at 40/1. What a mistake that was.
              Damnnnn 40/1???? That slipped by me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                So, is Steve Bunce some sort of god for you? The guy is wrong and Tom is right, not only that Tom's score is the only one that mattered.
                his whole crew you nunce... I assume you think Bunce is running a show with two other mannequins in the room? They didn't agree with the wide margin. One had it a draw and the other stating "well I'm biased" lol

Bunce's team makes more sense than the live commentary you nunce

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                  I agree it was a great fight and Frampton outclassed him it was a clear win for him
                  7-5 Frampton okay, 8-4 Frampton is pushing it, 9-3 is a joke for a fighter who just gave it his all.

Comment

• From an Irish man I thought it was a lot closer,
                    I thought they where going to give it to Santa Cruz!

A draw would've been fair but it could've went either way. Them scores were a joke though

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Now only if Hillary would fall down the stairs.......
                      You want a President in a wheelchair ? OK ....

Comment

Working...
                      X