The official 2018 World Cup thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    This is the 1st tournament you watched?
    No but I'm starting to actually pay attention lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      That’s it then, all the big guns have been weighed, measured and they have been found wanting.

Time for us to claim what should rightfully be ours.

This is it lads, football is finally coming home
      This is going to be hilarious when the inevitable happens

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        This is going to be hilarious when the inevitable happens
        Not funny anymore I knew Iceland would knock them out of Euro and I felt sorry for the delusional ****s afterwards

At this point its like making fun of a schizophrenic it's just cruel

Comment

• Tomorrow the world will gather around their TV sets to watch the founders of football brutally draw with Tunisia with a performance that inspires both shock and awe.

Agree with Tom.

The competition has weighed, measured, and found wanting.

The big dogs have disappointed. We’ll outdo them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            So what happens when a game ends in a tie?
            3 point system.

3 points for a win

1 for a draw

0 for a loss

Top 2 teams from their brackets move on.

Comment

• Nice to see Mexico and Switzerland get something from Germany and Brazil. Well deserved too.

Comment

• If only Brazil put Coutinho on free-kicks...

As good as Neymar can be on the ball at times, most of what he does is unnecessary bullshit. Must be frustrating playing alongside him. He has Coutinho, Willian and Marcelo alongside him, all capable of taking a man on, but no, he must be centre of attention. Not to discredit him, but there's flaws to his game that don't benefit the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                  Nice to see Mexico and Switzerland get something from Germany and Brazil. Well deserved too.
                  My Mrs is playing fantasy football for a laugh just to see if she could randomly beat me knowing I obsess about it and she has zero knowledge
                  And picks the ones with the funny names. Plus she knows Ronaldo and Pogba.

I swear her team is performing in the top 5% in the world, ffs.

She just chooses funny names Umtitti, Nacho and Zuber.

I remember her picking Zuber and she deleted him accidentally and took a full 20 minutes to figure out how how to put him back in her team. Never heard of him myself. I told her to give up on him. She wouldn’t. ‘Haha Zubar. I need him. I need Zubar’.

I just knew he’d got that equaliser when I saw the Swiss had an equaliser.

Honestly, probably gonna whack a fiver on Zapata from Columbia to score too. She’s got him.

‘Zapata? Haha. His name is what? Mr. Shoe?’

Yep. He’ll score.

She also went for Kuba that Polish lad with long name.

So he’ll score too. Even Nacho who never should have started scored, ffs.

Unbelievable.

She has Areola in goal though. The one player who let her down. Having a name like that was not enough to dislodge Lloris. She doesn’t want to take Areola out. The stars will align for her anyway. Lloris will get injured. Areola will somehow score
                  Last edited by Sparked_26; 06-18-2018, 06:26 AM.

Comment

• If there ever was a reason to not have video review.

It is this Sweden and Korea game.

Stopped the play on a Korean counter attack, in the final 3rd to look at a replay and award Sweden a penalty kick.

What. The. Actual. Fock

Comment

• South Korean goalkeeper looks tranny-ish..

Comment

Working...
                      X