No announcement yet.

Wilfredo Benitez fighting for his life!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    You are still a troll. You can see me in the dome if you want to discuss your hurt feelings.
    Whoa. Dempsey hot!

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
      i agree. If you don't know who the YOUNGEST CHAMPION EVER is and you're on a boxing site, something is wrong. Someone obviously saw a fighter beating up a bum recently and hopped on the bandwagon calling themselves a "boxing fan". There is no other explanation.
      No its called being a younger fight fan out of your teenage years and following boxing since 2010. Simpleton. Clueless fukwit unless you know that for a fact then shut the fuk up.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        Whoa. Dempsey hot!

Yeah he's that hot that he went on a relentless troll mission claiming I'm another poster. And when poppa set him Straight and proved him wrong. he didn't even have the bollocks to apologise. He's a mong, gutless human being. Is probably the biggest subtle troll on this site and when he's proven wrong all you get is radio silence but he'll swear till his blue in the face that x is y and Z is x.

Comment

Any updates on his condition?

Comment

It’s sad, but it will happen to all of us someday..

Comment

Originally posted by Dr dimensional View Post
              No its called being a younger fight fan out of your teenage years and following boxing since 2010. Simpleton. Clueless fukwit unless you know that for a fact then shut the fuk up.
              you've been following boxing for 8 years and STILL don't know who wilfred benitez is? how?

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
                you've been following boxing for 8 years and STILL don't know who wilfred benitez is? how?
                *following active boxers and recently retired. Has benitez fought in the last 8 years?

Comment

Goddamn it. Those pictures are hard to look at. My heart goes out to Wilfred and his family. The man is only 59, and he’s been in a bad way for years now.

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post

Le pedimos sus oraciones para el gran Astro boricua Wilfredo Benítez Campeón de campeones.Hoy necesita de ti❤️❤️❤️esta padeciendo del diagnóstico de encefalopatía postraumática y esta en un Hospital lllamado Nortwestern Memorial Hospital en Chicago��

We are asking for prayers as the Rican star and champ of all champs has been diagnosed with encefalopatia, he is at the Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago.

Comment

ive seen this vid of benitez's life after boxing etc wanted to share with ya it made me cry

Comment

Working...
                      X