Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Promoter: IBF Stripped One of Their Best Champs Ever!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
    He fought 1 - ONE - mandatory. Stop moaning, should've fought Derevyanchenko if you wanted your belt. Other fighters have careers too.
    Yup and that was Wade back in April 2016 we going on 2+ years of him holding the belt hostage. Refused to fight his mandatory chose the semi retired bum Vanes. BEFORE or AFTER Vanes refused to commit to fighting his mandatory. They actually should of stripped him the moment they told him we won't sanction that trash Vanes fight and GGG still made the fight anyway. They gave him another pass and said ok but you have to agree in writing to fight him after the fight and he refused.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
      Hmmm???? If the IBF said Triple G had to fight Deveryanchenko by August 3rd. I'm wondering why Triple G didn't just fight him by August 3rd and then fight Canelo in December?
      Canelo doesn't fight in December, man. He fights in May and September.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        Canelo doesn't fight in December, man. He fights in May and September.

GBP has mentioned having Canelo fight in December this year in addition to him fighting in September. Likely because he hasn't fought since September last year, so they are looking for him to fight 2 times this year.
        Last edited by True That; 06-08-2018, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          So yesterday I was thinking who Crawford might face next, thinking about Jose Benavidez, and then ran across WBO #3, Egidijus Kavaliauskas. They call him "The Mean Machine!" He's with Top Rank too! Go check him out on YouTube when you get a chance! BULLY!!!
          Will do! Thanks for the tip.

Comment

IBF working for Dela Hoe

What will happen next is Canelo's next fight will be for the IBF strap. Ygis would not surprise me at all. Just my prediction

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
              GBP has mentioned having Canelo fight in December this year in addition to him fighting in September. Likely because he hasn't fought since September last year, so they are looking for him to fight 2 times this year.
              Ah. Thanks for the heads up, man. I musta missed that one.

Comment

Rules are rules.

Comment

Not only do I hope that happens it's probably most likely . GGG only fought Canelo because of large purse but more a case of Canelo's few fights at 160. Canelo will be fighting Saunders or Jacobs in September as payback to GGG for all the bad mouthing.

Comment

Working...
                  X