No announcement yet.

Jermell Charlo savagely rejects Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
    Hardcore gangsta? you're just a big vagina that's all. Remind me of when Tyson was walking to the ring with DMX music and the commentator was like "Tyson walking out to some scary menacing music." Lol.

You fear something about them. You know what it is lol. Tony Bellew is louder and more disrespectful than both Charlos combined yet I bet you never called him ghetto or gansta. I bet you think he's harmless in comparison.
    Maybe I am. Bellew is not on their level, no where near. He's chubby, he's got boobs and he's full of more hot air than David Haye!!

Tyson had it, the charlos have it. You just have to read their tweets and you can tell, its real
    Last edited by Smash; 05-11-2018, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      BoxingScene 2015-2017
      Haymon overpaying his fighters is bad for boxing

BoxingScene 2018
      Haymon has slave contracts

Most fighters start off fighting on undercards lol. Jacobs fighting bums for main events though. Seem like they are doing something right since all the fans keep telling Hearn to sign him and Hearn keeps mentionih him. All of a sudden He’s a nobody now that he don’t want to sign a slave contract with Hearn LOL
      These guys don't know what to hate on....LOL....Its sad when idiots complain about a fighter getting paid isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Lmaooo I don’t think he knows that he proved my point. He even gave Hearn credit for Canelo-Khan lol
        I'm surprised he didn't say hearn made the "The Thrilla in Manila." LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
          Can we all agree that Charlo vs Trout is a wack fight. Trout is 1-2 in his last fights and the one was against a bum. Man his coming of a loss.
          Super Wack fight. Is he a mandatory or something?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            I simply forgot to type GGG.
            I'm probably the last person in the GGG protection act I've been extremely vocal about GGGs opposition level in the past so much I was accused of being a hater, bigot, racist and allsorts.

All I ever asked was we see GGG fight fellow elite opponents, it took some time but he did that, credit to him. Vanes was a terrible opponent choice we can probably all agree on that. I'm only wanting the Charlo's to do the same - step up fight the best.
            I think Jermall can beat a lot of the top guys but he needs to prove it.
            Well then why would you ever talk ish about him when he is trying to do just that when the best don't want to fight him??

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              No disrespect to U.S fighters but most won't sign with Hearn because they have it too cushty not being matched with each other. If the Charlo's were to sign with Eddie we'd be getting them vs Jacobs and not bums with wooden legs.

I like the Charlo's but they're all too happy being overpaid fighting scrubs and barking from a distance knowing there is a fence there to protect them.
              Your delusional if you think Hearn matches his fighters up tough

He’s publicly stated his job is to get his fighters max $ for min risk like everyone else in the game except sometime the risk is non existent for his fighters

You got Quigg in your profile look at his career fought scabs , scrubs and faded names until he fought Frampton after that another couple years fighting scabs and scrubs until he gets put in with Valdez and it’ll be probably a couple more years of fighting scabs before he fights another notable name

Look at Brook only fought Porter because he was a Mando then it was years of scabs and scrubs until Hearn sold him down the river to fight GGG and had no choice but to fight his Mando in Spence now it’s back to scabs and scrubs until maybe a khan fight

Haymons top end rosters consistently fights higher level of competition then Hearns fighters

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                If he is an "undercard fighter" then tell lil g to fight him since he aint nothing right? Like you PRETEND he didn't call out lil g right after his last fight. How old are you guys that like to pretend so much?
                charlo also was calling jacobs out on camera then when danny showed up charlo got pale! pretend that didnt happen either.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  What is "Twinkies Promotion"?

I'm just saying like Dana White said. These boxer promotional companies are in name only promotional companies. And the only upside is some dummies think it means something & most importantly I believe it results in you keeping a higher % of your purse, but I'm not 100% certain about that even.

Well hopefully he'll still cross the street to go fight Jacobs cuz thats a fun fight that I hope we get to see.
                  Twinkies is directed at the people I make fun of (hope they not suicidal). You know Twinky with the Cream filling in the middle (SOFT).

https://www.google.com/search?q=twin...nI2qWWEEuaOuM:

Comment

Ether......

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                      With Hearn $$$$$$$
                      Without Hearn $$

Simple logic.
                      But the ALL the other fighters who are the ones getting the pay checks say different.

Comment

Working...
                      X