Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Meanwhile, Spoon posts
    I know it's hard for you to comprehend Travesty to realize that 120 poll votes doesn't support 450,000 boxing fans who have witnessed the truth in this epic thread.

What matters is who objectively won and that the slow motion video evidence is undeniable. This hard copies of truth found in the front page of this thread shows who truly deserve the win. And it's not the one getting lit up.

450,000 viewers > 120 forum members lol

120 forum members is like 0.000273 % of the 450,000 of the total viewers to date

This is cue for you to die and be the Pheonix! Be reborn!! hahahaha!!

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
    if this monkey said he's not returning, why does this monkey keep coming back?
    My guess is TravestyNy loves resurrecting.. A feeling of reborn for all that deaths I've caused her? She might think she's a pheonix that rises back again.. but she died so many times, she never turned into a Pheonix, maybe her millionth try might get her to phoenix level. I maybe wrong, No idea..

TravestyNy the rise of the Phoenix!! A Fl0mo prophecy that never came. hahaha!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      I know it's hard for you to comprehend Travesty to realize that 120 poll votes doesn't support 450,000 boxing fans who have witnessed the truth in this epic thread.

What matters is who objectively won and that the slow motion video evidence is undeniable. This hard copies of truth found in the front page of this thread shows who truly deserve the win. And it's not the one getting lit up.

450,000 viewers > 120 forum members lol

120 forum members is like 0.000273 % of the 450,000 of the total viewers to date

This is cue for you to die and be the Pheonix! Be reborn!! hahahaha!!

My guess is TravestyNy loves resurrecting.. A feeling of reborn for all that deaths I've caused her? She might think she's a pheonix that rises back again.. but she died so many times, she never turned into a Pheonix, maybe her millionth try might get her to phoenix level. I maybe wrong, No idea..

TravestyNy the rise of the Phoenix!! A Fl0mo prophecy that never came. hahaha!!

Comment

Have you answered my past questions? Have answered my question about Pac boy being your biatch?

Comment

Numbers don't lie.

To this day we celebrate the truth once more.

To this day after 644 pages, 450,000 views, not even one Fl0yd fan has been able to dispute the videos that are the truth that is in this epic thread.

A testament to the rock solid evidence pointing to a rigged fight and obviously a fluke win.

KENNY LOPEZ SHOCKING INTERVIEW! PACQUIAO BEAT MAYWEATHER RE SCORE PEDS USADA NSAC

@ 2:32 - Did Pacquiao win this fight? Honestly. Yes!
          @ 2:34 - I think that the reason a lot of people don't see it that way is because of the commentating. It fooled a lot of people.
          @2:48 - Mayweather was very good at pot shotting moving out controling the distance, if you take that away and you neutralize it, he looks like his landing catching those shots, but you hear Roy Jones saying he landed, but when you watch it again, he wasn't landing none of those shots.

@ 3:30 - I want to make it official, I watched the fight again, and I thought Manny Pacquiao won that fight when I watched it again.

Hopefully history perceives things the correct way, which is that one man came to fight, the other came to hug and run, and that there was an obvious difference in work and effort in the ring that night between the two competitors.

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Yup all true.

And best of all even with all that show stopping hugs Floyd gave that night. Pac with an injured shoulder was still able to connect more than Floyd can ever do to him. Heavier more lethal, and best of all more frequent. Even if you turn this into a olympic style scoring were hard shots are equal to pitty patter shots, PAc still comes out out landing Floyd in whichever which way.

Easy to score who truly won this fight. Rewind clearly shows who connected more per round, and it wasn't even close. Floyd was throwing less than compubox wanted us to believe. If Floyd truly won, rewind will support it, but as we have found out. Evidence is pointing to Pac as the true winner. It wasn't even close.

and with all the chasing Pac had to do and all the show stopping energy diffusing lame hugging Floyd had to do to stop this fight from being a fight, Pac at the end of the day did enough to outland an IV induced bigger man.

# legendary

A guy yells at Floyd @ 1:13 keep runnin' keep runnin' you can do it Floyd! lmao

After getting tagged Floyd can go from one side of the fence to another in 0-60 in just 2 seconds Flat! haha!

Run Floyd Run!

Story of the night after the running comes the huggin'

This is how to kill time in a super fight. Run, hug rinse repeat for 12 queer rounds lol

TRUTH IS OUT!

great job as usual. like you said not ONE able to go toe to toe with you

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Holy ****, give it up dude
            name the 8 divisions

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Why do you keep declining to put up another poll in the history section? If you win, I'm sure that ShoulderRoll would accept a permanent ban. I will also.

If you lose, your thread is a failure and you agree to have the mods lock and delete it.

Deal?
              I will agree to that. Spoon23, do you accept or do you not have true belief in your convictions?

Which is it?
              Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 05-03-2018, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Looks like we have another call out, Spoon23. What's going to be your excuse for ducking ShoulderRoll?

Come on. Out with your excuse and get it over with. This shlt is easily predictable.

Comment

• yeah tyrone were are you? in bed with pac-boy??

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                    name the 8 divisions
                    I already did

You are just a sanctioning body fanboy

Now name the fighter that ended naz and morales at 126 that was the true world champion and not Barrera.

Comment

• Should this thread be in the Guinness world records as the most posted thread on a sports forum ever?

Comment

Working...
                      X