Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banning drug cheat Neloterol will become a very good example for the sport of boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If a natural boxer has to spend 6 weeks cutting weight and 6 weeks training, while the same fighter who's using banned substances only has to spend 3 weeks cutting weight and gets to spend 9 weeks on training/preparing for his opponent, which outcome is preferred so long as you don't get caught?

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
      If a natural boxer has to spend 6 weeks cutting weight and 6 weeks training, while the same fighter who's using banned substances only has to spend 3 weeks cutting weight and gets to spend 9 weeks on training/preparing for his opponent, which outcome is preferred so long as you don't get caught?
      you still have to fight the fight.

i will ask you to do what witch hunters refuse to do, go watch roids/p'e'ds in action. let me know if you see anything special happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        ok..something to keep the hunters busy....

list top reasons for banning roids IN BOXING.

be creative if you must

ill be back to laugh later
        just as i expected

NADA

Comment

you still have to fight the fight.

i will ask you to do what witch hunters refuse to do, go watch roids/p'e'ds in action. let me know if you see anything special happening.
          "You still have to fight the fight"

yeah, and common sense dictates the fighter who was allowed to spend more time preparing for his opponent vs cutting weight would have a greater chance of success in winning his fight

if you have 3 days to prepare for a test, or you can spend 6 days preparing, which of the two scenarios gives you a greater chance of passing your test?

you're a dope

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Why don’t we start with real cheats like Povetkin and the rest of those Russian ped users
            Excellent idea but we'll continue with Caneloterol since he's the one on the spot right now.

Pedvetkin already served a ban I think.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
              "You still have to fight the fight"

yeah, and common sense dictates the fighter who was allowed to spend more time preparing for his opponent vs cutting weight would have a greater chance of success in winning his fight

if you have 3 days to prepare for a test, or you can spend 6 days preparing, which of the two scenarios gives you a greater chance of passing your test?

you're a dope

matters on how that time is spent you complete moron !!!!! look go slurp on a c0ck and leave adult talk for adults.

dumb fnck

Comment

just as i expected

NADA
                top reason for banning peds in boxing?

mainly it's because they're unhealthy (enlarged organs, premature organ failure, muscle tissue and ligament damage, raised blood pressure, etc)

if you green light all peds, you're giving fighters willing to risk their health an advantage over those who aren't

also, they're federally illegal outside the scope of a physician's prescription

my two cents, have a separate boxing organization or league where these drugs are allowed use under the guidance of an expert or physician

Comment

matters on how that time is spent you complete moron !!!!! look go slurp on a c0ck and leave adult talk for adults.

dumb fnck
                  wow, look at the child. go to bed. 😂😂

Comment

Ban canelo for 2 years or until his body withers back to 140 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                      top reason for banning peds in boxing?

mainly it's because they're unhealthy (enlarged organs, premature organ failure, muscle tissue and ligament damage, raised blood pressure, etc)

if you green light all peds, you're giving fighters willing to risk their health an advantage over those who aren't

also, they're federally illegal outside the scope of a physician's prescription

my two cents, have a separate boxing organization or league where these drugs are allowed use under the guidance of an expert or physician
                      abused roids may be harmful or give a link where CONTROLLED roid usage caused what you think they do ( that isnt coupled with a genetic problem).

once again (PPL, PLEASE STOP MAKING ME REPEAT COMMON SENSE !!!!!!!!!)

there are no health issues now, imagine how safer roid usage would be if they were !

Comment

Working...
                      X