• Show
Clear All

The plunger man
    ZURDO - DEC close
    FIELDING - KO mid

Going for the boxing shocker of the year and we are due for one

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
      Don’t make excuses for your picks...you would have picked the same fighters as before because that’s who you thought would win.
      I missed out on over 14 fights at the start and that killed me ever getting close.
      Accept your just not that clued on about boxing picks
      Lol. You some tryhard pickem nerd?
      Pickem is meant to be fun.
      No, I did not always pick who I thought would win. Both this year and last year I gambled several times on underdogs for better odds. I even stated this several times on here.

I don't take this stuff half as seriously as you do apparently. My boxing knowledge isn't illustrated in pickem predictions. It's in having an actual understanding of the science. You cling into the guesswork if that's your wheelhouse.

Edit; I just checked and I'm #8 and you're #27, but you talk about not being clued in. What a clown...

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Zurdo wins a close decision and Canelo KOs Fielding in 8 rounds or less.
        Been a while, man.

would that be Canelo, KO, MID then? - we don't do just an under / over, it's EARLY (1-4), MID (5-8) or LATE (9-12)

Last edited by Citizen Koba; 12-12-2018, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
          The plunger man
          ZURDO - DEC close
          FIELDING - KO mid

Going for the boxing shocker of the year and we are due for one
          That would indeed qualify as upset of the year - if it weren't for Fielding's size it'd probably also be among the worst cherry picking fails I can recall, but hard to make too much of it when a fighter's fighting someone in a new division.

Ima give you a special mention and a green K just for reckless abandon if you pull this one off..

Comment

How many more pick'ems do we still have? Because I still got multipliers

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              How many more pick'ems do we still have? Because I still got multipliers
              Yeah, I have loosely put out a coupla of reminders about multipliers in other places, but I'll post what fights I'm intending to do here and on the master thread:

OK. We got this weeks' obviously. Next week we're looking at Warrington vs Frampton, Chisora vs Whyte and probably (unless too many people object) the two Charlo fights.

Then we got the fights from Macau on the 31st to close the year out; Budler vs Kyoguchi and Nietes vs Ioka. Overall including this weeks' that's 8 fights (or only 6 if we don't do the twins), so you got a bit of time left, but a lot of the fights aren't the kind of dead certs I'd usually want to put multipliers on. Ain't my place to give tactical advice but I'd go in hard on Canelo and the Twins (if we do 'em) with your remaining three multipliers... actually strike that, you used your last x3 on Loma but I just ain't updated the table yet so you got 2 x2s left. Still. Canelo and one of the Charlos are probably the best homes for 'em.

Comment

SceneBoxer:
                Ramirez, Dec, Close
                Fielding, Ko, Mid

Comment

Idunnoshet
                  Ramirez / Dec / Close
                  Alvarez / KO / Mid

Comment

DuckAdonis

Ramirez, Decision, Close
                    Canelo, KO, Mid 2X
                    Last edited by DuckAdonis; 12-15-2018, 03:25 PM.

Comment

FrankieClutch

Jesse Hart via close decision

Canelo via late knockout

Comment

Working...
                      X