Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Canelo be known as The Britsecutioner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peasant Crusher

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      What??? Geographically, Britain is apart of Europe. How could Europe be in Britain when Europe is a continent? Europe and EU are different if that’s what you’re referring to. IDK what you’re getting at though.
      I think he means that no-one ever claimed GGG is a Brit, even if some call him (Eastern) European, so in no world would he count towards Canelos roster of British scalps.

Comment

He's beat more Americans than Brits.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          He's beat more Americans than Brits.
          The Americutioner??? Mind you Canelo is technically a (continental) American himself... that said - I think he's beaten more Mexicans than Brits and Yanks combined so perhaps the MEXICUTIONER is the most appropriate name for him.

Comment

What he did to Amir Khan was borderline criminal. He could have easily killed him in the ring that night why he was juiced to the gills.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              I think he means that no-one ever claimed GGG is a Brit, even if some call him (Eastern) European, so in no world would he count towards Canelos roster of British scalps.
              You’re wrong though. Many think he’s from Europe and some think he’s a Brit. Technically, Kazakhstan is in Asia.

Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 10-13-2018, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                I'm open to other suggestions.

Maybe !! Anorak can come up with something clever. If he can stop staring at Canelo's snake long enough.
                This isn't really a "thing", not like Ping Ping being the Mexecutioner, because the only Green Teef Canelo has fought that you could argue is "elite" is Khan.... and he was WAY above his natural weight class.

It's not like Canelo has gone through a murderer's row of Green Teefs. If he'd done over Groves, DeGale and a coked-up Billy Joe Saunders you might have more of a case.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  You’re wrong though. Many think he’s from Europe and some think he’s a Brit. Technically, Kazakhstan is in Asia.

Who the **** thinks he's a Brit?

Comment

I feel like I'm the only one aware...

Comment

Rocky Fielding is next on the hit list.

Comment

Working...
                      X