No announcement yet.

THE REAL 'Anybody from 154-168'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
    So fighting a Fields like opponent would have been enough? That’s the point.
    The point is Golovkin is overrated trash who's never stepped up or proven himself in the ring.

And he outright ducked ward.

That's the point.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
      didnt he shat on canelo for being a businessman ??
      I’m not defending Golovkin in everything he has said.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        The point is Golovkin is overrated trash who's never stepped up or proven himself in the ring.

And he outright ducked ward.

That's the point.
        So obviously you know nothing about boxing. If you said that to anyone in boxing they would tell that to you face.

Golovkin is trash. LOL! Obviously you’re just another chump on this board.

Comment

he could no longer make 154 and is fighting rocky fielding at 168.

Comment

Fielding is no worse than 90% of GgG’s Opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
              I’m not defending Golovkin in everything he has said.
              thats the reason he gets **** thrown at him... he talked so much...
              as a fighter he is great but taking the easy route and ****ting on others is what gets people upset at him...
              i will favor ggg over anyone not named saul at 160, thats how good i think he is...

Comment

Fielding is better than 99% of the guys ggg has beaten, he'd beat Murray, Lemieux, Brook, Stevens etc. could probably even beat Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                  Fielding is better than 99% of the guys ggg has beaten, he'd beat Murray, Lemieux, Brook, Stevens etc. could probably even beat Jacobs.
                  Fielding could beat Ward too. why u think Dre moved up to 175?? wanted zero smoke.

Comment

Come on man are we really gonna champion going cherry picking just cuz its 8lbs higher. And thats assuming its 8lbs higher. I won't be surprised if this is some 163 or 165 catchweight fight.

I understand some of you mfers are waaaaaaay to invested in this GGG vs Canalo fake ass Manny vs Floyd bs, but come the hell on Rocky Fielding isn't a guy a P4P discussed guy should be getting accolades for fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                      Fielding is better than 99% of the guys ggg has beaten
                      Fielding has beaten 1 legit guy, Zeuge. I think more than 1% of GGG's opponents have beaten more than 1 legit guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X