Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you like to see a TRANSSEXUAL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION of the world???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Female to Male would be a disadvantage, so we're safe. Male to Females are already winning weightlifting, wrestling and track events, a few more years if this insane LGBQT movement continues, these Male to Female transgenders will be dominating all female sports...

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Might have been good if the guy was literate enough to read the word "heavyweight"...
      Lmfao I was thinking the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Might have been good if the guy was literate enough to read the word "heavyweight"...
        Point noted.

Comment

We have one HW champ that looks more and more like a b itch everyday already...

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
            Would you be okay with it? How would you feel? I was watching a Tyson Fury interview and imagined if a guy that big was a trans boxer how shocking it would be and how it would change the sport.
            You’re a 🌈 🤡 finnochio

Comment

I had a dream last year ( might make a movie ) it took place in an alternate universe where boxers were required to wear balerina outfits with dance slippers .

I was in an arena and remember T.Fury prancing around in a mini pink short skirt with pink tights laying the leather on his opponent ( cant recall who ) .

This could be the next best thing ?

Comment

Comment

I just got a flashback of Trans World Sport from way back in the day.. Hidden agenda all along?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans_World_Sport

Comment

Looked for awhile like Arreola might be developing breasts. That would have made one ugly chick

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                      Would you be okay with it? How would you feel? I was watching a Tyson Fury interview and imagined if a guy that big was a trans boxer how shocking it would be and how it would change the sport.
                      The real question is, would you and why?

Comment

Working...
                      X