No announcement yet.

were you a ricky hatton fan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• were you a ricky hatton fan

did you find him exciting and good to watch?

I was a fan of the young Hatton and thought he was exciting. Then he changed his way of fighting to way to much grabbing, wrestling, mauling and holding and hitting and I didn't like watching him anymore.

Comment

He wasn't really on my radar until he beat Urango. I wasn't super impressed.... I didn't dislike him, but he didn't really have my attention. And before I knew it he ran head first into a cornerpost and and that was it.

Comment

Hatton gave me my money's worth when he was flattened by Pacquiao. Was never a fan but I admired him.

Comment

I'll always remember the way he flew into a turnbuckle head first like a WWE wrestler

Comment

was never a fan of ricky.. just never got into his style or the way he acts. never rooted for him, always rooted for the other guy instead even when floyd fought him lol! something about ricky that just turns me off.

Comment

no never was a fan thought he got way to much praise on here. he was a b - at best and guys acted like he was a ATG

Comment

Huge Hatton fan, attended loads of his fights, he was an exciting fighter and great for boxing. Best fight atmosphere by a mile.

Comment

Undefeated Hatton was the last worthy opponent Floyd ever fought

even if the coward forced him to fight above his best weight of 140

everyone in Floyd's resume after Hatton was either a tailor made no hoper, a washed up hasbeen, weight drained or simply a bum

Comment

I loved Hatton. Gave everything he had in every fight and truly appreciated his fans. He gave Tzsyu a beating and also gave mayweather a hard time for the first 6 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X