Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the most talented LHW right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the most talented LHW right now?

1)

2)

3)

4)
    10.00%
    10.00%
    15.00%
    10.00%
    45.00%
    10.00%

5)

6)

Comment

I mean, after the champ is gone, the LHW throne is empty now

Comment

Im assuming 4 is bivol, not sure why hes hugh jackman but ok

Strictly talent wise i'd have to say it was a toss up between the Nail and Bivol.

I'd edge Bivol, just. He is faster, both their footwork & technique is great, but the nail just seems more fragile to me, and relies mostly on the one two straight down the pipe, bivol has a bit more variation to his game IMO

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Im assuming 4 is bivol, not sure why hes hugh jackman but ok
          It's Beterbiev. Bivol is 5

Voted for Bivol too

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post

Voted for Bivol too
            I'm voting on Oleksandr Gvozdyk. But that Adonis Stevenson and Barrera pic though XD You got some humor man.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post

Voted for Bivol too
              Beterbiev looks like a wolf, dunno where hes from but around that dagestan area they all look like that, scary hairy back, evil intentions type deal.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                Beterbiev looks like a wolf, dunno where hes from but around that dagestan area they all look like that, scary hairy back, evil intentions type deal.

Some people says Dagestanis (and other ethnicities from Caucasus) has higher testosterone level (not kidding), they grow beards and body hair at very early age, and in general they have great genetics. Murat Gassiev is from Caucasus too, but he's Ossetian, not Dagestani. Magomed Kurbanov is a great young prospect from Russia, he's Dagestani. Or Khabib from UFC. They're not into boxing though, they're into grappling and sambo and they're dominating these kinds of sports in Russia

But Beterbiev is Chechen, and wolves is actually a symbol of Chechen republic. Chechens call each other "borz" which literally means "wolf"
                Last edited by g27region; 11-16-2017, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Gvozdyk appears to be the complete package. He will be ruling the division by 2019.

Comment

For me it's between Oleksandr Gvozdyk and Artur Beterbiev for now. I think Gvozdyk is slightly better but not a big difference.

Comment

Working...
                    X