No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    Gotta help the brother out. When he goes broke, he will have to fight again. Then no fighters will fight each other because they hold out for the Mayweather lottery where you can make millions for 12 rounds of light sparring.

Gotta keep his crack den flowing for at least a year so he can't come back without losing.

Then we will get to see Floyd stalled at a traffic light farting into the gas tank of his 2001 Cadillac Coupe DeVille.
    Farting into the gas tank

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Farting into the gas tank
      up there with hot silent fart in a f-16, Lou should write a novel about Floyd's life & career so far, heavily revolving around his fartisms

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
        up there with hot silent fart in a f-16, Lou should write a novel about Floyd's life & career so far, heavily revolving around his fartisms
        in an F5 Tornado*

Comment

• Anyone who comes to see Lou Cipher vs larryxxx on December 1st in Las Vegas, 8pm, Johnny Tocco's Gym, 9 W. Charleston Blvd.... lets all make plans to go to Girl Collection together after the fight.

It'll be fun. I wont be drinking of course but I will go into the club with yall and pay the drink minimum and you guys can have my drinks.

Comment

Anyone who comes to see Lou Cipher vs larryxxx on December 1st in Las Vegas, 8pm, Johnny Tocco's Gym, 9 W. Charleston Blvd.... lets all make plans to go to Girl Collection together after the fight.

It'll be fun. I wont be drinking of course but I will go into the club with yall and pay the drink minimum and you guys can have my drinks.
            If you're being dead honest I would like to be there for this. You don't have to pay my way I should pay yours lol

Comment

• Originally posted by EvanFields View Post
              If you're being dead honest I would like to be there for this. You don't have to pay my way I should pay yours lol
              I have money. Dont believe everything you read dude. Especially on these fuck towel boxing gossip sites.

Comment

• larry wants a 50-50 split of the transsexual strippers and the fight gets made

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  larry wants a 50-50 split of the transsexual strippers and the fight gets made
                  Larry is already married to one.

Comment

Larry is already married to one.
                    Did you guys ever fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary View Post
                      Did you guys ever fight?
                      December 1st we are getting it on. The only thing holding it up was Larry wanted a picture of me even nthough theyve been circulating on the boards for years I gave him a new one and put some back in my avatar for the 100th time so the fight is on.

Comment

Working...
                      X