Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Tests Positive For Cocaine! Titles in Jeopardy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That booger suger will get u evrytime

Theres only oooooone Tyson Fury...lmao he was probably coked up when he was singing in the ring after Wilders last fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Catrin View Post
      no surprise here! In the words of Rick James " cocaine is a HELL of a Drug " compliments from the Parceritos en Colombia, greetings Mexican distributors and god bless America and all the consumers around the world! Col/Mex. & associates accommodating one cosumer at the time!
      You're disgusting for idolizing the narco culture.

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      Inb4 'Tainted Beef'
      That excuse only works for Mexicans.

Comment

• Turns out the Fury's are lying scumbags... surprise, surprise... Strip the big wanker already and let's get on with the HW division.

Comment

• I bet he's got a big c.ock. Wish I had it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Tyson "Pacquio" Fury. Tyson De La Fury.

Now we should get Joshua/Wlad in November, which is probably going to be a better fight. Ortiz should get a good fight as well.

Just when more people started to care about the HWT division again Wilder gets hurt and Fury tests positive for coke.
            Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

They're both suspected PED users too!
            yeah you fools will never be the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitcake fury View Post
              Well is he under investigation by ukad for a failed PED test and he has a hearing in October yes or no ? ...don't get all lemon on me kafkod because your inbred idol can't behave as a world champion.....did he refuse a PED test by ukad and told them to f@ck off yes or no ? ..... You just can't handle the fact your boxing idol has shown to be nothing more than a 6ft 9 waste of space....he's in deep water now and there's gonna be more to come....yes he is a f@ckin loser so accept it and cut him out of your caravan dwelling life and support a real athlete......your acting Ike a scorned woman ffs lol....yes he's an athlete who is a role model for millions of people so he should be stripped....same as Jon Jones was at ufc
              You are about the most cowardly ignorant fool that posts nothing but hate. I'm sure you would speak differently if you met the champ faceto face?

Comment

• To be fair, the original Tyson used to get coked up for fights too. He's just following suit.

At the same time, coke cycles out of your system so fast, he's an idiot to get caught with that. Drug of choice for footy players.

Comment

• The argument shouldn't be on whether the test demonstrated he was on PED's or simply recreational drugs. Either one isn't a good look for a world title holder in any sport. With that said, I don't believe you can call this a PED violation. Even if coke helped Fury cut weight, which if you look at ANY pictures of him, it definitely didn't, he's a HW. The only benefit a top level boxer can get out of narcotics habit in the ring is maybe some negative reinforcement to win the damn bout because he's broke and needs money badly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    Turns out the Fury's are lying scumbags... surprise, surprise... Strip the big wanker already and let's get on with the HW division.
                    I guess you want to see old man Klitschko hold the belts again? **** Klitshcko and **** you

Comment

• No Wonder this loser is depressed,strip his ass

Comment

Working...
                      X