No announcement yet.

Lesnar vs. Overeem Trailer - It Doesn't Get Any Bigger Than This

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    Lesnar's awesome take downs got stuffed by a whizzer. You under estimate my man's Thai clinch, and judo.
    if you mean cain, hes a sick hw collegiate wrestler. He wrestled in one of the most competitive and stacked hw division ever and did really well.
    Probably the second best mma-wrestler next to cormier in the hw division.

lesnar also took him down twice but couldn't keep him there.

Comment

Overeem needs to find a Big & Tall store for his suits, they make him look more roided out than he really is.

But this one should be fun, two of the most unnatural athletes (well, at one time) in the sporting world today.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
        if you mean cain, hes a sick hw collegiate wrestler. He wrestled in one of the most competitive and stacked hw division ever and did really well.
        Probably the second best mma-wrestler next to cormier in the hw division.

lesnar also took him down twice but couldn't keep him there.

dunno.. some reason i see lesnar going for a clinch, getting ragged dolled, overeem ground and pounds him against the cage.

could happen

Comment

This isn't going 5 rounds. Somebody is going to sleep. I can't wait.

Comment

I was talking about Shane actually. My point was to take out the "technician" end of it. We can all whizzer. the ****s 101 freshman year nonsense. A technician shouldn't get caught by it. A technician ought to require a bit more finesse. Watch how Carwin basically lets him run himself into the cage just a little push for some mmmpopop. Whizzer! Very very very similar to a couple choice Thai trip-throws....Before he was whizzed I claimed it'd work. now that it's happened I'm claiming it'll keep working. It's just an obvious flaw in his game. It's not a more that requires a lot of practice, nor is it a move that you'd get to use too much in wrestling....'cause no one's going just charge around a circle in straights. Hell MMA wrestling is as much a bastard as MMA boxing.....not a criticism, just saying the situation allows for more amateur technique to be used effectively against a veteran then the parent sports.

Comment

Does anyone think FEG (K-1) would order the UFC with a cease and desist order for using Overeem's Bader fight Video?

Comment

Overeem by Knee or Head Kick round 1.

Comment

Originally posted by monaroCountry View Post
                  Does anyone think FEG (K-1) would order the UFC with a cease and desist order for using Overeem's Bader fight Video?
                  im not sure nick the face or whatever is employed by the ufc

Comment

is brock still calling himself the baddest man on the planet? idk how he can do that and keep a straight face.

the moment he feels overeems power hes gonna catch another panic attack and fold faster than superman on laundry day.

Comment

Brock by heavy GNP

Unless he gets caught early and starts rolling around again.

Comment

Working...
                      X