Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye deserves atleast 40% IMO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe it will be fair to Haye to go 40/60 (Wlad getting 60) if Wlad comes to Wembley. 50/50 if Haye comes to Germany.

Wlad should accept such a compromise. Each side has to give a little.

Comment

Originally posted by maverock View Post
      Maybe it will be fair to Haye to go 40/60 (Wlad getting 60) if Wlad comes to Wembley. 50/50 if Haye comes to Germany.

Wlad should accept such a compromise. Each side has to give a little.
      70/30 is a compromise. wlad deserves more than that.

Comment

I agree, 60-40 is reasonable. 50-50 is utter bollocks though, if Haye keeps up demanding it, he's pricing himself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Estar View Post
          Why isn't it fair? two guys in the ring, two world champs. Haye is a former undisputed cruiserweight world champion and now heavyweight champion, hes become a huge name in the UK now. Haye will most likely get a significant % of the UK box office just like Hatton did, i'd be suprised if the Klitchko's see any of that money. Why not just let Haye earn all the money from the UK and Wlad/Vitali from Germany but I don't get why the Klitchko's should get anymore than a 50% split.
          It all about Market-Values and at the moment Wlad has more market value, 50-50 is not option and shouldnt be an option, I hope the fight happens for whatever % they agree on but if Wlad settled for 60-40 then i would support him for that.
          Last edited by Ray*; 04-13-2010, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
            Would HBO/Showtime pay for Haye VS Wladimir?

I would say Yes.

Would they show Potvekin?

I would say Unlikely. If they did, not as much money for sure.

Could those two sell 100k in England? Hell yeah. Could those two sell 100k in Germany?

Hell yeah.

Does Wlad sell PPV in the UK?

No.

Does Haye sell PPV in the UK?

Yes.

Is boxing in Germany free to watch?

Yes.

So the money will pretty much be the same since it won;t be PPV.

Does fighting Haye generate money?

Hell yes.

Does Haye have a belt?

Yes.

What do the Klit's want? All four belts at one time.

Is Haye worth 50/50? Not really, but he deserves 40% because I am sure an American TV show will broadcast it, and the UK will PPV it.

Haye has basically sold the fight when he joined the HW division by face to face calling out Wlad.

He got Vitali angry with the tee shirts and had a lil push fight in a restaurant.

What do boxing fans want?

Wladimir VS Haye.

Haye deserves 40% for actually making these guys wanting to fight him, and getting some fans back into the HW division. He will bring more to the table than anyone else out there toehr than Vitali.

Haye will bring publicity, money and get Wlad to actually load up with anger.

I'd pay 50 pounds to watch this ****.
            Beautiful thread. Everything that was said I agree with, very well said. Better than I could.

Green k.

Comment

Originally posted by broxi51 View Post
              if i was haye, i wouldn't let any of the klits get a penny from the uk ppv. That alone will be worth millions for haye.
              That would be very smart by Haye, let Klits keep german and spilt U.S.

I'm sure it will cross his mind.

Comment

I think 40% for haye is fair. Wladimar is the bigger name and putting the belts on the line.

Comment

Thanks for replies.

This fight will be the biggest HW fight since Tyson-Lewis IMO

a lot of hype and stories. Imagine both of them bitching, dissing and getting angry, and Vitali in there too.

Emmanuel steward would get involved too.

Damn man Haye needs to hire Floyd Senior.

Comment

No kidding, Adam Booth appears to be a total amateur as a coach. No doubt Haye's talent in the ring is rare, Booths boxing coach acumen simply doesn't match Haye's boxing talent.

Haye could probably work on his defense a lot with a top notch trainer. Look what Manny did with Wlads footwork and range control. I think when Manny took over Wlad he wasn't much older than Haye is now.

Roach, MW Sr., any trainer would love to work with Haye because he doensn't seem to have any work ethic problems. He doesn't appear to be a lazy SOB in the gym.
                    Last edited by maverock; 04-13-2010, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maverock View Post
                      No kidding, Adam Booth appears to be a total amateur as a coach. No doubt Haye's talent in the ring is rare, Booths boxing coach acumen simply doesn't match Haye's boxing talent.

Haye could probably work on his defense a lot with a top notch trainer. Look what Manny did with Wlads footwork and range control. I think when Manny took over Wlad he wasn't much older than Haye is now.

Roach, MW Sr., any trainer would love to work with Haye because he doensn't seem to have any work ethic problems. He doesn't appear to be a lazy SOB in the gym.
                      I don't know Adam Booth but he is not teaching Haye to hold his hands up.

They are friends from a yougn age, and it's hard to talk to a friend and fire them.

The otehr sisue is, he is actually a very clever man, and gives the right game plan.

The bad thing is, he releis on Haye's reflexes and that's just not gonna work well against a long, powerful, fast guy.

Haye could have maybe been a lot better with a world class trainer, but the more I think of it, maybe their friendship got him to where he is also.

Comment

Working...
                      X