Comments Thread For: David Price is Desperate To Taste Victory Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Price Is Right.

Comment

Victory or a different career choice. Poor guy has been stopped 6 times already.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        Victory or a different career choice. Poor guy has been stopped 6 times already.
        I love me some Pricey, but you’re not wrong. And it’s not like they were typical UK stoppages. He’s been brutally knocked out a number of times.

Comment

Even after Stevenson, this guy's setting himself up...

Comment

What else to say?!?

Comment

David Price is Desperate To Taste The Canvas Again.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                **** the haters David Price has big brass balls
                Not hating just being real. Every time he fights my opinion of him drops. He is a great guy but I’m not judging him on his personality. There was a stage I thought he would smash Tyson Fury to bits. 4 or 5 defeats later my ratings of him is a lot different. 6 years ago he was flying the flag for us, flooring Joshua in Sparring . Saturday he takes on Tom little and I’m in 2 minds who to bet on

Comment

Wouldn't be shocked if Joshua fights him if he gets a win...

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    Not hating just being real. Every time he fights my opinion of him drops. He is a great guy but I’m not judging him on his personality. There was a stage I thought he would smash Tyson Fury to bits. 4 or 5 defeats later my ratings of him is a lot different. 6 years ago he was flying the flag for us, flooring Joshua in Sparring . Saturday he takes on Tom little and I’m in 2 minds who to bet on
                    Damn, you are one of the all time great boxing analysts ever for that one

Comment

Price needs to stick to domestic level. I still think he can carve out a half decent career around that level if he wants to keep boxing.

Not saying he shouldn't have ambition but it's clear to see that it's utterly pointless putting him in with anybody beyond that level, he simply can't win.

Comment

Working...
                      X