Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I Have a Feeling Wilder Will Run, Avoid Rematch at All Costs!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    I would like D.Wilder/Fury II & King Kong/Aj next.
    Noone wants to see Ortiz after another underwhelming performance. Got given another chance to impress and messed it up again. If Breazeale looks good in his December audition he'll be getting the nod for Wilders next fight.

Comment

Better business in 2 AJ/ wilder fights for wilder ..than 1 potential loss against fury..quite simple really ..why give fury 2 blockbuster mega fights when the other 2 can have them and freeze fury out ...after all they've been active these last 3 yrs ...

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        Noone wants to see Ortiz after another underwhelming performance. Got given another chance to impress and messed it up again. If Breazeale looks good in his December audition he'll be getting the nod for Wilders next fight.
        That’s because Kaufman just wanted to survive all 12. Ortiz gets him out early if Kaufman engages at all

Comment

I agree with Fury. He's only going to get better. Mentally and physically. He needs to develop a knockout punch though. Wilder's handlers know he got a gift decision. It will be a pleasant shock if a rematch occurs next.

If Wilder is so confident of an easier fight next time,let him make the rematch. In the eyes of most,including mine,he lost that fight. No disrespect to him or his tremendous effort and heart. He's outclassed at the elite level. That will eventually catch up to him. It almost did. This fight reminded me a lot of Tyson Douglas. If Fury had just a little more power, the judges cards would not have mattered.

I think Joshua knocks Wilder out if they ever fight. But Wilder' s stock definitely went down in the eyes of the public. Fury's is through the roof. The biggest fight in the world is no longer Wilder Joshua. It's Joshua Fury. That's the fight that will generate the most $$ worldwide now. The only way that changes is if Wilder gives Fury the rematch and takes him out next time. I don't see that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
            AJ will bodybag & bully this skinny ass nigg@ with zero skills if he decides to come to UK. Wilder won't fight either of them in UK.
            You can't go from "Give me 50 million & I'll will fight him tomorrow" to not taking the 50 million if you was so confident....LMMFAO! YOU have more balls to talk smack than Aj does....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
              What are you talking about? Since when has the heavyweight division been so overwhelming that makes Ortiz underwhelming? LMMFAO!

D.Wilder/Fury II & King Kong/Aj next.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
                That’s because Kaufman just wanted to survive all 12. Ortiz gets him out early if Kaufman engages at all
                How comes Ortiz gets a free pass on being crap at coming forward fighting these tin cans but when AJ is dominating Parker, who is levels above Kaufman better and faster defensively, goes into survival mode AJ's crap?

Comment

Body language after the final bell told it all. Fury rejoiced as he knew he had the fight won. Wilder not once raised his hand, didnt look to the crowd, walked to his corner with his head down, didnt even crack a smile til he and Fury hugged. You could even see it in his team they knew , like he knew, he had been beaten.
                  When the draw was announced Fury looked dissapointed Wilder looked elated. When asked about an immediate rematch Wilder said he didnt think Fury would be his next fight. Doesnt sound like a man who believed he had won or that he was eager to fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
                    All this Joshua doesn’t want it ****e has no basis in reality. Why would he send a contract to windmill if he didn’t want it? Do Americans just believe stuff if it is repeated enough?
                    AJ will fight either of these. Hopefully Wilder now wants no more of Fury and will finally get serious and actually meet and talk with Joshua / Hearn.
                    If not, sounds like Fury will step up. Happy days.
                    Happy Holidays my friend from across the pound. Let's see who AJ fights next.

Comment

The fact that Wilder couldnt beat a man who been out of the ring for nearly 3 years, abused his body with drugs and alcohol, ballooned up to like 350lbs, took two tune ups that were complete jokes, shows that Fury is not only leagues above Wilder, he's also the current #1 Heavyweight in the world. F--ck a rematch. AJ & Wilder must fight each other winner faces Fury to become the top dog.

Comment

Working...
                      X